of February 20, 2017 No. 47-VI ZRK
This Law governs the public relations connected with rational use of pastures and is directed to improvement of condition of pastures and their infrastructure, prevention of processes of degradation of pastures.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) arid pastures - the pastures located in the desert and semidesertic territories with rarefied semi-shrubby, more rare grassy vegetation;
2) cultural pastures - pastures with highly productive feed crops which cornerstone the evidence-based system of agrotechnical actions for creation of high-yielding herbage, to care of them and rational use is;
3) pasture rotation - system of periodic and consecutive use of pastures and care of them for their maintenance in productive condition according to the Plan for management of pastures and their use;
4) pastures - the parcels of land as a part of lands of agricultural purpose, and also the parcels of land as a part of other categories of lands provided and used for year-round or seasonal pasture of farm animals;
5) authorized body in the field of management and use of pastures (further - authorized body) - the central executive body performing management in the field of management and use of pastures;
6) geobotanic inspections of pastures - the examinations conducted for the purpose of determination of productivity of pastures, structure and composition of herbage, places of its growth, possibility of use of pastures for pasture of different types of farm animals, quality of grassy and wood and shrubby vegetation of pastures;
7) maximum permissible regulations of load of total area of pastures - the differentiated loading regulations by types of farm animals on the total area of pastures, on regions by types of pastures and climatic zones where the pasture of farm animals without causing damage to botanical composition of pasturable herbage and its productivity can be performed;
8) kormoyemkost of pastures - productivity of pasturable herbage per acre pastures;
9) flood of pastures - construction of pit and tubular wells, reservoirs, vodopoyny Items and other constructions for providing watering place of farm animals and drinking water supply of personnel on pastures;
10) radical pasture improvement - creation of new herbage by crops of high-yielding varieties of perennial grass and arid plants (cultures);
11) objects of pasturable infrastructure - constructions, bridges, roads, obvodnitelny constructions (wells, tubular and pit wells, digging), skotoprogonny trasses, skotoostanovochny and vodopoyny platforms, reservoirs for Kupka of sheep, pens and the fenced-off places, barriers of pastures, fences (including electrofences), shelters for zagonno-portion pasture of farm animals, splits for veterinary processing of farm animals, the constructions and objects intended for providing with electrical and heat energy objects for use renewable and alternative energy sources, subjects to water supply and other types of life support, construction for seasonal accommodation of personnel and other property necessary for content and use of pastures;
12) pastbishchepolzovatel - the physical person or legal entity having right to use pastures according to this Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
13) seasonal pastures - pastures which are used for pasture of farm animals in favorable climatic conditions according to seasons and (or) frequency of their use;
14) distant pastures - pastures which are used for maintaining distant pasture cattle rearing in the territories, remote from settlements.
1. The legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on pastures is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan and consists of this Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. If the international treaty ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan establishes other rules, than those which are provided by this Law then are applied rules of the international treaty.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.