of February 20, 2017 No. 47-VI ZRK
This Law governs the public relations connected with rational use of pastures and is directed to improvement of the condition of pastures and their infrastructure, prevention of processes of degradation of pastures.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) arid pastures - the pastures located in the desert and semidesertic territories with rarefied semi-shrubby, more rare grassy vegetation;
2) cultivated grasslands - pastures with highly productive forage crops which cornerstone the evidence-based system of agrotechnical actions for creation of high-yielding herbage, to care of them and rational use is;
3) pasture rotation - system of periodic and consecutive use of pastures and care of them for their maintenance in the productive condition according to the Plan for management of pastures and their use;
4) pastures - the parcels of land as a part of lands of agricultural purpose, and also the parcels of land as a part of other categories of lands provided and used for year-round or seasonal grazing of farm animals;
5) authorized body in the field of management and use of pastures (further - authorized body) - the central executive body performing management in the field of management and use of pastures;
6) geobotanic inspections of pastures - the examinations conducted for the purpose of determination of productivity of pastures, the structure and composition of herbage, places of its growth, the possibility of use of pastures for the pasture of different types of farm animals, quality of grassy and wood and shrubby vegetation of pastures;
7) maximum permissible regulations of load of total area of pastures - the differentiated regulations of load by types of farm animals of the total area of pastures, on regions by types of pastures and climatic zones where the pasture of farm animals without causing damage to botanical composition of pasturable herbage and its productivity can be performed;
8) the kormoyemkost of pastures - productivity of pasturable herbage per acre pastures;
9) flood of pastures - the construction of pit and tubular wells, reservoirs, vodopoyny Items and other constructions for providing the watering place of farm animals and drinking water supply of personnel on pastures;
10) amelioration of pastures - creation of new herbage by crops of high-yielding varieties of the perennial grass and arid plants (cultures);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.