of February 13, 2017 No. 71
About approval of the General technical regulation about safety of alcoholic products
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation", for the purpose of establishment of single requirements to safety of alcoholic products the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve the General technical regulation about safety of alcoholic products according to appendix and enact it after six months from the date of official publication.
2. Take into consideration that according to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" with enforcement of technical regulations the accepted earlier regulating documents on standardization on products specified in them and services lose binding character and acquire voluntariness of application in accordance with the established procedure.
3. To the Uzstandart agency together with authorized bodies to take measures for cancellation of binding character and ensuring voluntariness in case of application of regulating documents on standardization of alcoholic products, from the date of enforcement of the General technical regulation approved by this resolution in accordance with the established procedure.
4. To HK " Uzvinprom-holding joint-stock company", to the Uzstandart agency together with National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan to provide broad informing the population, bodies of the public and economic board, subjects of business activity about the purposes, content and procedure for application of the approved General technical regulation.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the chairman of the board of JSC Uzavtosanoat U. U. Rozukulov and the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the minister of agricultural and water economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan Z. T. Mirzayev.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of February 13, 2017 No. 71
1. This General technical regulation (further - the Technical regulation) establishes requirements to safety of alcoholic products according to the list given in appendix No. 1 to the Technical regulation.
2. Observance of requirements of the Technical regulation is obligatory for all legal entities and physical persons.
3. Action of the Technical regulation does not extend on:
the alcoholic products following en route through the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan used in the scientific purposes, made by physical persons for personal use without intention of its subsequent realization;
containing ethyl alcohol: sugary confectionery and flour; drinks nonalcoholic fermentations; kvass; fermented milk products; sausages raw smoked; beer with volume fraction of ethyl alcohol of no more 0,5 of percent; mash grape; mash grape concentrated; mash the grape concentrated rectified; mash fruit; mash fruit concentrated.
4. For the purposes of the Technical regulation the following terms and determinations are used:
alcoholic products - the food products with volume fraction of ethyl alcohol of more 1,5 of percent made with use or without use of ethyl alcohol from food raw materials and (or) alcohol-containing food products according to the list given in appendix No. 1 to the Technical regulation.
alcohol-containing food products - products representing the alcohol-containing semifinished products intended for production of alcoholic products. Including wine materials, the fruit sbrozhenno-alcoholized mashes, the grape and fruit alcoholized mashes, the alcoholized juice, the alcoholized infusions, the alcoholized fruit drinks, fragrant alcohols and aqueous-alcoholic extracts, the concentrated food bases, natural or identical natural food fragrances and other semifinished products with volume fraction of ethyl alcohol of more 0,5 of percent;
alcohol ethyl rectified from food raw materials - alcohol ethyl of food raw materials with volume fraction of ethyl alcohol is at least 96,0 of percent representing the water solution of ethanol produced by spirit fermentation sakharo-and starch-containing raw materials of agricultural origin, except for fruit (fruit) containing the accompanying impurity, with the subsequent distillation and (or) bragorektifikatsiy distiller's beer or alcohol raw rectification, and also from fraction head ethyl alcohol, received in production process of ethyl alcohol from food raw materials. Alcohol ethyl rectified from food raw materials, developed from fraction head ethyl alcohol, for production of vodka and alcoholic beverage products is not used;
crude alcohol ethyl - alcohol ethyl of food raw materials with volume fraction of ethyl alcohol is at least 88,0 of percent made by distillation of mature distiller's beer and intended for production of alcohol ethyl rectified;
alcoholic drinks - the alcoholic products made with use of alcohol ethyl rectified from food raw materials and (or) alcohol-containing food products;
wine-making products - the alcoholic products made as a result of complete or incomplete spirit fermentation of the whole or crushed berries of fresh grapes, fruits or their mash with addition or without addition of the rectified ethyl alcohol of food raw materials, wine, grape or fruit alcohols, wine, grape or fruit distillates, sacchariferous substances, natural or identical natural food fragrances, carbon dioxide and also as a result of complete spirit fermentation of the whole or crushed berries of fresh grapes, fruits or their mash, distillation of the received product, with the subsequent endurance of distillate or without endurance;
brewing products - the alcoholic products made from brewing raw materials and (or) beer.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.