of February 13, 2017 No. 71
About approval of the General technical regulation about safety of alcoholic products
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation", for the purpose of establishment of single requirements to safety of alcoholic products the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. To approve the General technical regulation about safety of alcoholic products according to appendix and to enact it after six months from the date of official publication.
2. To take into consideration that according to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" with enforcement of technical regulations the accepted earlier regulating documents on standardization on products specified in them and services lose the binding character and acquire voluntariness of application in accordance with the established procedure.
3. To the Uzstandart agency together with authorized bodies to take measures for cancellation of the binding character and ensuring voluntariness in case of application of regulating documents on standardization of alcoholic products, from the date of enforcement of the General technical regulation approved by this resolution in accordance with the established procedure.
4. To HK " Uzvinprom-holding joint-stock company", to the Uzstandart agency together with National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan to provide broad informing the population, bodies of the public and economic board, subjects of business activity about the purposes, content and the procedure for application of the approved General technical regulation.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan — the chairman of the board of JSC Uzavtosanoat U. U. Rozukulov and the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan — the minister of the agricultural and water economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan Z. T. Mirzayev.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of February 13, 2017 No. 71
1. This General technical regulation (further — the Technical regulation) establishes requirements to safety of alcoholic products according to the list given in appendix No. 1 to the Technical regulation.
2. Observance of requirements of the Technical regulation is obligatory for all legal entities and physical persons.
3. Action of the Technical regulation does not extend on:
the alcoholic products following en route through the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan used in the scientific purposes, made by physical persons for personal use without intention of its subsequent sale;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.