of February 4, 2017 No. 496-V
About architectural activities
This Law establishes legal, economic and organizational bases of architectural activities and is directed to forming of favorable living environment of the person, achievement of esthetic expressiveness, reliability of buildings, constructions and their complexes.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) architectural activities – the professional activity on creation of objects of architecture including creative process of creation of external and internal appearance of object, the volume and space, composition, planning and functional organization fixed in architectural part of the project documentation for new construction, reconstruction, restoration, major repair (further – construction), conducting designer's service in case of project implementation, and also implementation of research and teaching work in this sphere;
2) architectural concept – the author's intention of rather volume and space, composition, planning and functional organization, exterior and internal appearance of object of architecture, and also engineering and other support of its realization stated in architectural part of the project documentation for construction and realized in the built architecture object;
3) the project – documentation for construction of facilities of architecture consisting of drawings of graphical and text materials, engineering and estimate calculations which determine town-planning, space-planning, architectural, constructive, technical and technology solutions cost indicators of specific object of architecture also meet the requirements of state standards, construction standard rates and rules;
4) the architectural project – the architectural part of documentation for construction and town-planning documentation containing the architectural concepts which are in a complex considering social, economic, functional, engineering, technical, fire-proof, sanitary and epidemiologic, environmental, architectural and art requirements and executed in the amount necessary for project development of construction on construction of architectural objects;
5) architectural and planning task – complex of requirements to assignment, key parameters and placement of object of architecture on the specific parcel of land, and also compulsory ecological, technical, organizational and other provisions of its designing and construction, stipulated by the legislation Turkmenistan;
6) approval of the project – the procedure of establishment of compliance of project decisions to basic data on designing;
7) examination – establishment of compliance (discrepancy) of project decisions to requirements of the legislation of Turkmenistan, to state standards, construction regulations and rules;
8) the customer – the physical person or legal entity having intention to perform the architecture asset construction having the architectural project executed according to architectural and planning task;
9) test authority – the supervision of construction on all project implementation phases connected with observance of project decisions and requirements of state standards, construction regulations and rules, and also control of quality of the performed works and their amount during construction or change (including by demolition) town planning object.
The legislation of Turkmenistan on architectural activities is based on the Constitution of Turkmenistan, consists of this Law and other regulatory legal acts of Turkmenistan.
1. State policy in the field of architectural activities is system of the purposes, tasks and measures in the field of architectural activities created in interrelation with social and economic policy of society.
2. State policy in the field of architectural activities is directed to forming of the favorable vital circle, preserving cultural heritage of the Turkmen people, and also serves providing harmonious combination of interests of society, state and citizens in the field of architectural activities.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.