of February 4, 2017
About architectural activities
This Law establishes legal, economic and organizational bases of architectural activities and is directed to forming of favorable living environment of the person, achievement of esthetic expressiveness, reliability of buildings, constructions and their complexes.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) architectural activities – the professional activity on creation of objects of architecture including creative process of creation of the external and internal appearance of the object, the volume and space, composition, planning and functional organization fixed in the architectural part of the project documentation for the new construction, reconstruction, restoration, the major repair (further – the construction), conducting designer's service in case of project implementation, and also implementation of research and teaching work in this sphere;
2) the architectural concept – the author's intention of rather volume and space, composition, planning and functional organization, exterior and the internal appearance of the object of architecture, and also engineering and other support of its sale stated in the architectural part of the project documentation for the construction and implemented in the built object of architecture;
3) the project – documentation for construction of facilities of architecture consisting of drawings of graphical and text materials, engineering and estimate calculations which determine town-planning, space-planning, architectural, constructive, technical and technology solutions cost indicators of the specific object of architecture also meet the requirements of state standards, construction standard rates and rules;
4) the architectural project – the architectural part of documentation for the construction and town-planning documentation containing the architectural concepts which are in a complex considering social, economic, functional, engineering, technical, fire-proof, sanitary and epidemiologic, environmental, architectural and art requirements and executed in the amount necessary for project development of the construction on construction of architectural objects;
5) the architectural and planning task – the complex of requirements to assignment, key parameters and placement of the object of architecture on the specific parcel of land, and also compulsory ecological, technical, organizational and other provisions of its designing and the construction, stipulated by the legislation Turkmenistan;
6) approval of the project – the procedure of establishment of compliance of project decisions to basic data on designing;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.