of February 10, 2017 No. 44-VI ZRK
About judicial and expert activities
(In edition of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 18.04.2017 No. 58-VI ZRK)
This Law governs the public relations on implementation of judicial and expert activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The concepts containing in this Law are applied in the following value:
1) special scientific knowledge - area of special knowledge which content is made by the scientific knowledge realized in techniques of judicial and expert researches;
2) validation - assessment of suitability of use of methods and techniques of judicial and expert research which is carried out according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) expert specialty - the scientific competence of the court expert of the sphere of production of the certain type of judicial examination established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, confirmed with assignment of qualification of the court expert;
4) the expert opinion - the written instrument processed according to requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, reflecting the course and results of judicial and expert research;
5) judicial and expert activities - activities of bodies of judicial examination and court experts on the organization and production of judicial examination;
6) technique of judicial and expert research - system of the methods applied when studying objects of judicial examination to establishment of the actual data relating to subject of judicial examination;
7) method of judicial and expert research - system of logical and (or) tool transactions (methods, methods), the objects of judicial examination used when studying for establishment of the actual data relating to subject of judicial examination;
8) judicial examination - the research of materials of criminal, civil case or case on administrative offense conducted on the basis of special scientific knowledge for the purpose of establishment of the actual data important for its permission;
9) subject of judicial examination - the actual data important for permission of criminal, civil case or case on administrative offense, established by production of judicial examination;
10) objects of judicial examination - physical evidences, documents, body of the person, condition of mentality of the person, corpses, animals, the samples and also relating to subject of judicial examination of the data, containing in case papers according to which judicial examination is made;
11) body of judicial examination - the state legal entity performing judicial and expert activities according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
12) the court expert - the person who is not interested in case having special scientific knowledge and conforming to other requirements established by the law to which production of judicial examination is entrusted;
13) certification of the court expert - periodically performed procedure for determination of compliance of the court expert to the qualification requirements established by the law;
14) qualification of the court expert - complex of knowledge, the skills acquired by person having professional education by purposeful preparation for the purpose of research of objects of examination of certain type;
15) samples - the material objects displaying the properties of the living person, corpse, animal, plant, subject, material or substance necessary for production of judicial examination.
1. The legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on judicial and expert activities is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan and consists of this Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.