of February 10, 2017 No. 44-VI ZRK
About judicial and expert activities
(In edition of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan from 4/18/2017 No. 58-VI ZRK)
This Law governs the public relations on implementation of judicial and expert activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The concepts containing in this Law are applied in the following value:
1) special scientific knowledge - area of special knowledge which content is made by the scientific knowledge realized in techniques of judicial and expert researches;
2) validation - assessment of suitability of use of methods and techniques of the judicial and expert research which is carried out according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) expert specialty - the scientific competence of the court expert of the sphere of production of the certain type of judicial examination established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, confirmed with assignment of qualification of the court expert;
4) the expert opinion - the written instrument processed according to requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, reflecting the course and results of the judicial and expert research;
5) judicial and expert activities - activities of bodies of judicial examination and court experts on the organization and production of judicial examination;
6) the technique of the judicial and expert research - system of the methods applied when studying objects of judicial examination to establishment of the actual data relating to the subject of judicial examination;
7) the method of the judicial and expert research - system of logical and (or) tool transactions (methods, methods), the objects of judicial examination used when studying for establishment of the actual data relating to the subject of judicial examination;
8) judicial examination - the research of materials of the criminal, civil case or case on the administrative offense conducted on the basis of special scientific knowledge for the purpose of establishment of the actual data important for its permission;
9) the subject of judicial examination - the actual data important for permission of the criminal, civil case or case on the administrative offense, established by production of judicial examination;
10) objects of judicial examination - physical evidences, documents, the body of the person, the condition of mentality of the person, corpses, animals, the samples and also relating to the subject of judicial examination of the data, containing in case papers according to which judicial examination is made;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.