It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
December 9, 2016
of November 16, 2016 No. 1339
About approval of the Procedure for consideration of addresses and the organization of personal reception of citizens in Public service of Ukraine concerning work and its territorial authorities
According to the Law of Ukraine "About the address of citizens", to the Presidential decree of Ukraine of February 7, 2008 No. 109 "About first-priority measures for ensuring realization and guaranteeing constitutional right on the appeal to public authorities and local government bodies" and to the Regulations on Public service of Ukraine concerning work approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of February 11, 2015 No. 96 (with changes), for the purpose of improvement of sales terms of constitutional right of citizens on the personal appeal to Public service of Ukraine concerning work and its territorial authorities, enhancement of the organization of consideration of the questions which are brought up in such addresses, I order:
1. Approve the Procedure for consideration of addresses and the organization of personal reception of citizens in Public service of Ukraine concerning work and its territorial authorities which is applied.
3. To provide to management of addresses of citizens and control of execution (Gatsanyuk S. P.) submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the first deputy Minister Krentovskaya A. P.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of social policy of Ukraine of November 16, 2016, No. 1339
1. This Procedure determines the procedure of acceptance, registration, consideration of addresses of citizens, control over the implementation of orders by results of consideration of addresses of citizens and adherence to deadlines of their consideration, the main requirements to the organization and carrying out personal reception of citizens and record keeping by addresses of citizens in Public service of Ukraine concerning work (further Gostruda) and its territorial authorities.
2. This Procedure is developed according to article 40 of the Constitution of Ukraine, the Laws of Ukraine "About addresses of citizens" (further - the Law), "About the status of the People's Deputy of Ukraine", "About the status of deputies of local councils", the Presidential decree of Ukraine of February 7, 2008 No. 109 "About first-priority measures for ensuring realization and guaranteeing constitutional right on the appeal to public authorities and local government bodies", the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 14, 1997 No. 348 "About approval of the Instruction on clerical work according to addresses of citizens in public authorities and local self-government, associations of citizens, at the companies, in organizations, the organizations irrespective of patterns of ownership, in mass media" (further - the Instruction), of September 24, 2008 No. 858 "About approval of the Qualifier of addresses of citizens", of June 24, 2009 No. 630 "About approval of the Technique of assessment of level of the organization of work with addresses of citizens in executive bodies" and other regulatory legal acts concerning addresses of citizens.
3. Citizens of Ukraine have the right to address in Gostrud and its territorial authorities according to functional obligations with notes, claims and offers, the statement or the petition for realization of the social and economic, political and personal rights and legitimate interests and the claim on their violation.
4. According to article 4 of the Law decisions, actions (failure to act) in the sphere of management activity of Gostrud and her territorial authorities as a result of which can be appealed:
the rights and legitimate interests or freedoms of the citizen (group of citizens) are violated;
obstacles for implementation by the citizen of its rights and legitimate interests or freedoms are created;
illegally any obligation is assigned to the citizen or he is illegally made responsible.
5. The addresses of citizens which are drawn up properly and submitted in accordance with the established procedure are subject to obligatory acceptance and consideration.
6. The refusal in acceptance and consideration of the address with reference to political views, party accessory, sex, age, religion, the citizen's nationality, ignorance of language of the address is forbidden.
7. The clerical work according to addresses of citizens is conducted separately from other types of clerical work and assigned to division (officials) in which functional obligations (which) record keeping according to addresses of citizens is referred (further - division on work with addresses of citizens).
8. Provisions of this Procedure are not applied:
in case of the consideration of the applications and claims of citizens according to the procedure established by the penal procedural, civil and procedural, labor law, the legislation on protection of the economic competition, the Laws of Ukraine "About judicial system and the status of judges", "About access to judgments", "About the prevention of corruption", the Code of administrative legal proceedings of Ukraine;
in case of appeal of decisions of Gostrud and her territorial authorities which procedure for appeal is determined by the Code of Ukraine about administrative offenses.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.