of December 19, 2016 No. 169
About approval of the Procedure for realization of general processes within the Eurasian Economic Union
For the purpose of realization of Items 9 and 11 of the Protocol on information and communication technologies and information exchange within the Eurasian Economic Union (appendix No. 3 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014) and according to Item 30 of the specified Protocol the Board of the Euroasian Economic Commission decided:
1. Approve the enclosed Procedure for realization of general processes within the Eurasian Economic Union.
Chairman of Board of the Euroasian economic commission
Approved by the Decision of Board of the Euroasian economic commission of December 19, 2016 No. 169
1. This Procedure is developed for the purpose of realization Items 9 and 11 of the Protocol on information and communication technologies and information exchange within the Eurasian Economic Union (appendix No. 3 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014) (further – the Protocol) and determines stages of realization of general processes within the Eurasian Economic Union (further respectively – general processes, the Union).
2. For the purposes of this Procedure concepts which mean the following are used:
"interstate service" – set of the actions performed on the requests of business entities and (or) physical persons created according to statutory rules by authorized bodies of state members of the Union and bodies of the Union in interaction with each other and directed to realization of the functions by them;
"functional architecture" – the description of system (process) from the point of view of functions of system (process) in general, its structures, functions of participants of system (process) and their interrelation.
Other concepts used in this Procedure are applied in the values determined by the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014 including the Protocol, the acts of bodies of the Union regulating questions of creation and development of the integrated information system of the Union (further – the integrated system).
3. Realization of general processes includes the following stages:
a) forming and updating of the list of general processes;
b) determination of requirements to realization of general process;
c) process design of general process;
d) organizational technical supply of realization of general process;
e) enforcement of general process;
e) execution of general process.
4. The basis for realization of general process is its inclusion in the list of general processes, stipulated in Item 9 of the Protocol (further – the list).
5. The list is created and staticized based on offers of state members of the Union (further – state members) and the Euroasian economic commission (further – the Commission) and affirms the Commission.
6. Offers of state members on entering into the list of changes are represented to the Commission by the public authorities of state members authorized on interaction with the Commission.
7. The offer on inclusion of general process in the list shall contain including the following information:
a) name of general process;
b) purposes and tasks of general process;
c) the expected result of realization of general process (with indication of performance indicators of realization of general process and the expected values of these indicators);
d) information about participants of general process;
e) the description of the information resources used and (or) created within general process;
e) the description of data, exchange of which will be performed within realization of general process, and also assessment of intensity of information exchange and expected amount of general information resources (if those are planned to be created);
g) the description of interstate services which are supposed to be provided to interested persons within realization of general process.
8. The offer on exception of general process of the list shall contain reasons for such exception.
9. Requirements to realization of group of the interconnected general processes, including functional architecture, are determined by the rules of realization of general processes developed and approved by the Commission (further – rules). In case of development of rules preparation according to the Analysis technique, optimizations, the harmonization and the description of general processes within the Eurasian Economic Union approved by the Decision of Board of the Euroasian economic commission of June 9, 2015 No. 63, concepts of realization of general processes is performed.
10. Rules shall contain:
a) purposes and tasks of general processes;
b) the description of participants of general processes (with indication of the functions which are carried out by them);
c) the description of the used and (or) created information resources (with indication of the scope of information, provided to interested persons and being in open access);
d) the description of features of information exchange (with indication of structure and type of the transmitted data, and also measures of protection of such information);
e) the description of the actions directed to realization of general processes.
11. Rules depending on features of general processes may contain in addition:
a) the description of services of the automated obtaining and processing of information provided within realization of the general processes;
b) description of the interstate services provided within realization of general processes.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.