Instructions for use intercity and international telecommunication of Turkmenistan
1. According to the Law of Turkmenistan "About communication" telecommunications agencies of any pattern of ownership provide to the public and not public institutions and the companies, individual, private firms, foreign firms, accredited in Turkmenistan, and also to all citizens, being and living in the territory of Turkmenistan long-distance and international communication services.
These PRAVILA are obligatory for the companies, organizations, the organizations and citizens using services intercity and international telecommunication and also for all telecommunications agencies providing these services and do not extend to the companies providing services on the ad hoc networks of communication.
2. Provision to clients of services of intercity and international telecommunication is made by telecommunications agencies of system of the Ministry of Communications of Turkmenistan, and also legal entities and physical persons based on the license granted by the Ministry of Communications of Turkmenistan.
3. The intercity and international telecommunication is provided in use to all legal entities and physical persons with establishment for them identical terms of service.
4. In case of provision of services of intercity and international telecommunication the concerning safety of human life at the sea, the earth, in air and space, holding urgent actions in the field of defense, safety and protection of law and order in Turkmenistan, including messages on major accidents, catastrophic crashes, epidemics, epizooty and natural disasters shall be transferred in priority procedure for the message.
The priority in servicing is established for separate categories of officials of state governing bodies, diplomatic and consular representations of foreign states, representative offices of the international organizations, and also separate groups of citizens according to the current legislation of Turkmenistan.
Telecommunications agencies can independently establish additional priority for certain contingent of clients provided that this priority of lower level, than at the listed above clients.
5. The intercity and international telecommunication is provided in use for payment. Rates for communication services are regulated according to the procedure, determined by the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan.
6. Provision to clients of communication services shall be performed on any of three convenient for communication language (the state, English, Russian languages).
7. The conversation of clients (subscribers) when using of intercity and international telecommunication can take place in any language.
8. On all telecommunications agencies irrespective of their arrangement in the territory of Turkmenistan by transfer and acceptance of messages and information single accounting and reporting time - local is applied.
9. The workers of communication providing provision of services of intercity and international telecommunication shall observe the mystery of telephone negotiations and messages, and also all data, to them relating. The mystery of telephone negotiations and other messages is protected by the law.
Telephone tapping, receipt of information about them, and also other restrictions of mystery of communication are allowed only from the sanction of the prosecutor, or based on the judgment.
10. Responsibility of telecommunications agencies to clients in case of non-execution or improper execution of the obligations comes according to the procedure and the sizes provided by the current legislation.
11. The Ministry of Communications and its companies do not bear liability for the losses suffered by subscribers owing to untimely provision of conversation by long-distance and international stations or cancellation of communication.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.