of February 27, 1998 No. 3611
About procedure for opening and functioning of the printing companies (typographies), multiplying sites and the state licensing of printing activities in Turkmenistan
For the purpose of regulation of activities of the printing companies (typographies) and multiplying sites in the territory of Turkmenistan I decide:
1. Determine that activities of the printing companies (typographies) and multiplying sites in the territory of Turkmenistan are subject to the state licensing.
2. Assign to the National production association "Turkmenmetbugat" issue of licenses for printing activities after permission of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Turkmenistan and in coordination with the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan.
3. Approve enclosed:
Regulations on procedure for opening and functioning of the printing companies (typographies) and multiplying sites in the territory of Turkmenistan;
Regulations on the State licensing of printing activities in Turkmenistan.
4. Determine that the printing companies (typographies) and multiplying sites operating now in the territory of Turkmenistan shall obtain the license for the right of implementation of printing activities within 2 months from the date of publication of this resolution in mass media.
President of Turkmenistan
Approved by the resolution of the President of Turkmenistan of February 27, 1998 No. 3611
1. This Provision determines procedure for opening and functioning of the printing companies (typographies) and multiplying sites in the ministries, departments, public organizations and associations (the organizations are referred to as), and also at physical persons in Turkmenistan.
2. Treat the printing companies (typographies):
printing plants (The Ashgabat Publishing house), velayatsky typographies, city and etrapsky typographies, the phototypesetting and photoreproductive centers, stamp sites on production of seals and state signs, sites on production of clean goods, the companies for release of technical data carriers, divisions of operational seal, pinkografiya, silk-screen printing, pattern, tampon and other types of modern seal, the kartonazhno-printing productions, binding workshops equipped printing pozolotnymi the pressam, the companies making repair and servicing of the printing equipment and multiplying equipment.
3. Permission to opening and functioning of the printing company (typography), the multiplying site it is issued to the organizations and physical persons based on the declaration letter and the feasibility statement signed by the head of the organization and physical person, and also in the presence at them regulating and other documents, regulating work of the printing companies (typographies) and multiplying sites (appendix No. 1).
4. The following data shall be provided in the declaration letter:
- full name and the postal address of the organization in which opening and functioning of the printing company (typographies), the multiplying site is planned (reducings in names are not allowed). Data for the organizations with code name are filled in according to established requirements;
- the planned annual loading of the printing equipment in one thousand krasko-prints (printed sheets) provided to format of standard sheet of 60х90 cm with indication of beauty and average circulation;
- the list of the printing equipment planned to installation and the multiplying (copy) equipment with indication of the name, brand, serial number, year of release and quantity (appendix No. No. 2 and 3);
- the questionnaire (appendix No. 4), filled with the head, and its written confirmation that he is acquainted with this Provision;
- the characteristic of production and storage facilities, the scheme of their layout with indication of the area of each room, arrangement of the printing equipment;
- the copy of the act of the interdepartmental commission consisting of representatives of sanitary body, departments of police of welayats, Ashgabat and interested the organizations about compliance of production rooms to the established requirements of use of the equipment, equipment, ensuring their safety and other regulating documents.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.