of November 9, 2016 No. 798
About approval of the Procedure for use of the means provided in the government budget to Service of foreign intelligence on implementation of actions on increase in defense capability and safety of the state
According to part seven of Article 20 of the Budget code of Ukraine the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve the Procedure for use of the means provided in the government budget to Service of foreign intelligence on implementation of actions on increase in defense capability and safety of the state which is applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 9, 2016, No. 798
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of use of the means provided in the government budget according to the "Expenses for Service of Foreign Intelligence of Ukraine on Implementation of Actions on Increase in Defense Capability and Safety of the State" program (further - budgetary funds).
2. The main manager of budgetary funds and the executive in charge of the budget program is the Service of foreign intelligence.
3. Budgetary funds are allocated on:
purchase and upgrade of arms and military equipment;
purchase and upgrade of technical means of investigation, operating-technical means and systems of technical information security and development of information systems;
fighting capacity recovery, content, operation and repair of arms and military equipment;
providing with communication;
construction (reconstruction) and capital repairs of objects of special purpose.
Budgetary funds are allocated also for repayment of the accounts payable which developed for the beginning of budget period on which obligations are registered in bodies of Treasury.
4. Purchase of goods, works and services at the expense of budgetary funds is performed in the procedure established by the law.
5. Capture of the budget obligations is performed within the corresponding actual receipts of means.
6. The expenses connected with capital construction are performed according to the Procedure for public financing of capital construction approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 27, 2001 No. 1764 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2001, No. 52, the Art. 2374).
7. Creation and submission of financial and budget reports about use of budgetary funds, and also control of their target and effective expenditure are performed in the procedure established by the legislation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.