of September 30, 2016 No. 788
About approval of Instructions for use centralized systems of water supply, water disposal (sewerage) in settlements
(In edition of the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of 20.12.2017 No. 982)
The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
2. Grant the right to the Ministry of Housing and Public Utilities to explain questions of application of the Instructions for use approved by this resolution centralized systems of water supply, water disposal (sewerage) in settlements.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of September 30, 2016 No. 788
1. These rules govern the relations between subscribers (subsubscribers), consumers, customers and the organizations of water and sewer economy (further if other is not provided, - the VKH organizations) in the sphere of use of centralized systems of water supply and water disposal (sewerage) in settlements, including questions of the conclusion and execution of service provision agreements of water supply and water disposal (sewerage) (further if other is not provided, - the agreement), implementation of calculations for services of water supply, water disposal (sewerage), the termination or restriction of rendering services of water supply, water disposal (sewerage), and also are established procedure for accession to centralized systems of water supply, water disposal (sewerage), delimitation of operational responsibility of the VKH organizations and subscribers, consumers, requirements for ensuring safety of centralized systems of water supply, water disposals (sewerage).
2. In the presence in property, economic maintaining, operational management or on other legal cause at the VKH organization of systems of technical water supply and (or) the rain sewerage these rules are applied to the relations between subscribers of systems of technical water supply and (or) the rain sewerage and the VKH organization in the part which is not contradicting job requirements of systems of technical water supply and (or) the rain sewerage if other is not established by the legislation.
3. The procedure for use of centralized systems of water supply, water disposal (sewerage) in emergency situations is established by local executive and administrative organs within functioning of territorial subsystems of the state system of the prevention and liquidation of emergency situations.
4. For the purposes of these rules the following main terms and their determinations are applied:
accident - damage or violation of work of water management constructions and (or) technical devices of centralized systems of water supply, water disposal (sewerage) connected with damage of walls and (or) butt connections of pipes, breakdown of armature and shaped parts, failure of separate constructions, the equipment and devices, collapse of the bearing building constructions on constructions of water supply and water disposal (sewerage) which entailed discrepancy of quality of the pumped drinking water to the established normative requirements and (or) caused blackout from water supply of physical persons, district heating boiler room, the industrial enterprise which does not have own sources of water supply, the companies of the food industry, the hospital organizations of health care, government objects and objects of defensive value, decrease in water supply of water folding constructions more than for 20 percent, damnification to the environment to property of legal entities or physical persons, the terminations requiring for their liquidation or restriction of water supply and (or) water disposal;
the subscriber - the legal entity, the individual entrepreneur, water supply systems and (or) water disposals (sewerage) of which are attached to centralized systems of water supply and (or) water disposal (sewerage) using services of the VKH organizations for water supply, water disposal (sewerage) and having with them the signed contracts on rendering these services;
balance of water consumption and water disposal - ratio between amounts of the consumed water from all sources of water supply and amounts of the taken-away sewage for certain period of time taking into account irretrievable losses;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.