of July 20, 2016 No. 319
About approval of Rules about protection, demolition or relaying (transfer) of geodetic Items
According to Item 5 of article 16 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 3, 2002 "About geodesy and cartography", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules about protection, demolition or relaying (transfer) of geodetic Items.
3. To provide to management committee with land resources of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let, and also within five working days from the date of receipt of the registered order in the Republican center of legal information for entering into Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the intranet portal of state bodies.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The deputy prime minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan is the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.