It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On August 30, 2016 No. 483
of August 23, 2016 No. 374
About Rules of carrying out obligatory physical examination of persons marrying
1. Approve Rules of carrying out obligatory physical examination of persons marrying (are applied).
2. Under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan to provide to the Ministries of Health and Social Protection, justice, committees on cases of women and family, religion, streamlining of national traditions, celebrations and ceremonies implementation of Rules of carrying out obligatory physical examination of persons marrying.
3. To the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Republic of Tajikistan annually till December 30 to inform the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan on the course of accomplishment of these rules.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of August 23, 2016 No. 374
2. Obligatory physical examination of persons marrying (further - examination) is conducted free of charge.
3. The purpose of the obligatory physical examination of persons marrying, performing on free basis is ensuring their constitutional rights on life and health, creation of conditions for forming of healthy family, the prevention of the birth of disabled people since the childhood with congenital malformations and is heritable the caused diseases.
4. Inspection and consultation on questions of healthy lifestyle, planning of family and about influence of diseases on health of posterity (further - consultation) is carried out family and if necessary by the profile doctor of the public medical institution (daleeuchrezhdeniye) at the place of residence or permanent residence based on the statement of person marrying.
5. Bodies of civil registration of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Tajikistan adopt the statement for marriage only in the presence of the reference certifying passing of inspection of each person marrying.
6. Examination is conducted based on the statement (appendix No. 1) in public institutions of health care system at the place of residence or permanent residence of person marrying in the presence of the departmental organization of health care for place of employment, service or study.
7. The citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan living outside the Republic of Tajikistan for marriage undergo obligatory physical examination in healthcare institutions for the residence or accommodation and state registration of their scrap is performed in consular establishments of the Republic of Tajikistan according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan.
8. Inspection of persons which are in places of detention is carried out in medical institutions of system of execution of criminal penalties of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Tajikistan.
9. Examination shall be conducted within 14 days from the date of the appeal to organization.
10. Inspection of the expectant mother marrying is carried out till 7 days from the date of the address.
11. Inspection consists from:
1) all-clinical examination of the family doctor and in need of profile specialists;
2) laboratory and functional methods of researches:
- performing blood test on reaction Wasserman (syphilis);
- carrying out the immunofermental analysis (HIV/AIDS);
- thorax fluorography/X-ray analysis (tuberculosis);
- on hepatitis "B" and "C".
12. In the presence of indications the family doctor issues the direction to profile doctors (the phthisiatrician, the psychiatrist, the narcologist, the geneticist, etc.).
13. In case of detection of infection by the profile doctor with infectious form of tuberculosis, hepatitis "B", "C", mental diseases and drug addiction, the examined person goes for treatment to the level which is not constituting danger of life and to health of other person marrying. After passing of treatment repeated examination is conducted and the conclusion of the profile specialist about lack of contraindications is issued.
14. The number of repeated inspections is unrestricted.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.