of August 23, 2016 No. 563
About approval of the Procedure for forming of the list of information and telecommunication systems of objects of critical infrastructure of the state
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
2. To the ministries, other central executive bodies jointly with the Security police, to other interested state bodies to give to three-months time from the date of entry into force of this resolution of Administration of Public service of special communication and information protection of the offer in the list of information and telecommunication systems of objects of critical infrastructure of the state.
3. To create administrations of Public service of special communication and information protection in six-months time from the date of entry into force of this resolution based on the offers specified in Item 2 of this resolution, the list of information and telecommunication systems of objects of critical infrastructure of the state and its tax in accordance with the established procedure to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 23, 2016, No. 563
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of forming of the list of information and telecommunication systems of objects of critical infrastructure of the state.
2. The terms used in this Procedure have the following value:
the interested bodies - state bodies, local government bodies, governing bodies of Armed Forces, other military forming formed according to the laws, law enforcement agencies in property or the order of which there is object of critical infrastructure of the state and/or the sphere of management of which the companies, organizations and the organizations, being owners (managers) of such object treat (are in management);
cyber attack - the unauthorized actions made with use of information and communication technologies and directed to violation of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information processed in information and telecommunication system or violation of steady functioning of such system;
the controlled area - the territory (space) in which (in which) unauthorized and uncontrollable stay of strangers, placement technical and vehicles is excluded;
critical infrastructure - set of infrastructure facilities of the state which are the most important for economy and the industry functioning of society and safety of the population and inactivation or destruction of which can influence homeland security and defense, environment, to lead to substantial financial damages and the human victims;
objects of critical infrastructure - the company and organization (irrespective of pattern of ownership) such industries as power, the chemical industry, transport, banks and finance, information technologies and telecommunications (electronic communications), food, health care, municipal services, are strategically important for functioning of economy and safety of the state, society and the population.
3. The list of information and telecommunication systems of objects of critical infrastructure of the state (further - the list) affirms the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
4. The information and telecommunication systems of objects of critical infrastructure included in the list are critical information infrastructure of the state, are protected from cyber attacks first of all (in priority).
5. Protection of information and telecommunication systems of objects of critical infrastructure of the country against cyber attacks is provided with the owner (manager) of such systems according to the legislation in the field of information protection and cyber security.
6. Forming of the list is performed by Administration of Gosspetssvyaz based on the interested bodies of the offers approved with the SSU received from.
Proposals in the list are submitted to Administration of Gosspetssvyaz by the interested bodies in paper and electronic form in form according to appendix.
7. Proposals on modification of the approved list can be submitted by the ministries, other central executive bodies, the state collegiate organs and local administrations by giving in accordance with the established procedure to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of the draft of the relevant act on condition of its obligatory approval of Administration of Gosspetssvyaz and the SSU.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.