of August 29, 2001 No. 258-II
About execution of court resolutions and acts of other bodies
This Law governs the relations arising in case of forced execution of court resolutions, and also acts of other bodies (officials) which when implementing of the powers established by the law are granted the right to assign on physical persons or legal entity of obligation on transfer to other persons of money and other property or making to their advantage of certain actions or abstention from making of these actions.
The legislation on execution of court resolutions and acts of other bodies consists of this Law and other acts of the legislation.
If the international treaty of the Republic of Uzbekistan establishes other rules, than those which are stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Uzbekistan about execution of court resolutions and acts of other bodies then are applied rules of the international treaty.
Forced execution of court resolutions and acts of other bodies is assigned to legal executives of bodies of Department for execution of judgments, to material and financial provision of activity of the courts under the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - Judicial department) which powers are established by this Law and other acts of the legislation.
In the cases provided by the law, execution of requirements of court resolutions and acts of other bodies of money recovery is performed by tax authorities, banks and other credit institutions.
In the cases provided by the law, requirements of court resolutions and acts of other bodies can be performed also by other physical persons or legal entities.
The bodies and persons specified in parts two and third this Article are not bodies of forced execution.
The executive document which contains requirements of court resolutions and acts of other bodies of money recovery can be sent by the claimant directly to bank or other credit institution if the claimant has data on the accounts of the debtor which are available there.
The bank or other credit institution performing servicing of accounts of the debtor in three-day time from the date of receipt of the executive document performs the requirements about money recovery containing in the executive document or does mark about complete or partial non-execution of the specified requirements due to the lack on accounts of the debtor of the money sufficient for satisfaction of the claimant.
Failure to meet requirements, specified in part two of this Article, is the basis for imposing by court on bank or other credit institution of penalty according to the procedure and the size, stipulated by the legislation.
By rules, the established this Law, are subject to execution:
1) decisions, determinations and resolutions of courts on civil cases and economic disputes;
2) sentences, determinations and resolutions of criminal court judges regarding property penalties and also prescribing mulctary punishment;
3) resolutions of courts regarding property penalties on cases on administrative offenses;
4) notarially certified agreements on payment of the alimony;
5) executive texts of notaries;
6) decisions of the commissions on employment disputes;
7) the decrees issued by bodies (officials), representatives to consider cases on administrative offenses;
8) decisions of reference tribunals;
9) the foreign judgement and arbitration in cases, stipulated by the legislation or the international treaty of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
10) resolutions of prosecutors on eviction administratively the persons which arbitrarily occupied premises or living in the houses recognized as emergency;
11) resolutions of legal executives in the cases provided by this Law;
12) acts of other bodies in the cases provided by the law.
The procedure for execution of foreign judgements and arbitration is determined by the legislation and international treaties of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The writ of execution issued by court of the Republic of Uzbekistan based on the foreign judgment or arbitration can be shown to forced execution within three years from the moment of entry of decision into legal force if other is not provided by the international treaty of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Executive documents are:
1) the writs of execution issued by courts based on the court resolutions adopted by them;
2) the writs of execution issued by courts on forced execution of decisions of reference tribunals;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.