of September 19, 2002 No. 1226
About approval of the Regulations on the organization and implementation of works on designing, installation and acceptance of gas supply systems
1. Approve Regulations on the organization and implementation of works on designing, installation and acceptance of gas supply systems it (is applied).
2. To the ministries, departments to iorgana of local public authority to bring into accord with this resolution the regulating documents and orders concerning acceptance of gas supply systems including technical and technology constructions on them referred to category of objects of the increased danger.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Moldova
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova No. 226 of September 19, 2002
This provision establishes rules of the organization and implementation of works on designing, installation, adjustment and acceptance of the gasification facilities referred to category of objects of strategic and energy importance and is obligatory for accomplishment by users (investors), the central and local authorities of public management, the physical persons and legal entities performing activities in this industry.
Gas supply systems, including complex of specific technology measures for their installation, adjustment, acceptance and operation, are subject to the state supervision for maintenance of permanent and reliable supply of gas to objects of national economy, ensuring reliability and technical safety, protection of vital interests of service personnel and the population from possible industrial accidents, catastrophic crashes of technogenic nature.
1. This Provision provides the stages stated below establishing the basic organizational principles of designing, installation and acceptance of gas objects:
a) receipt of the economic conclusion on gas use;
b) acceptance of specifications on designing of gasification facility and Item of accounting of consumption of gas;
c) development of economic case for installation of gasification facility. Creation of the detailed design on designing of gasification facility;
d) development of the design estimates;
e) the choice of the contractor for conducting installation works and technology adjusting;
f) acceptance and commissioning of processing equipment of gas supply systems.
2. Function of the single coordinator of development of gas system is performed by the Department of Energy.
3. To start works on gasification the customer (investor) shall receive from the Department of Energy based on the feasibility statement on the project the economic conclusion on use of natural gas (according to appendix).
The economic conclusion is administrative economic case for issue of specifications by supply agency of gas in the corresponding zone.
4. Before creation of the detailed design on designing of systems of gasification the customer (investor) shall receive from the owner of gas pipelines (JSC Moldova-gaz) specifications on gasification (the cities, villages, energy and industrial facilities, agricultural enterprises and heating plants, social and utility objects) according to the general scheme of gasification of the Republic of Moldova.
5. Specifications on connection to the existing or planned gas distribution networks are issued according to the general scheme of gasification of the respective settlements (according to requirements of SNIP 2.04.08-87 "Gas supply", item 11. 4).
6. Specifications on connection to the existing gas distribution networks are issued to owners of networks after approval of JSC Moldova-gaz based on the project of specifications received by the customer (investor) from the gas-distributing company (according to requirements of SNIP 2.05.06-85 "Trunk gas pipelines").
7. Upgrade of the existing gas-measuring posts is carried out by the customer according to requirements of the corresponding technical documentation, specifications and approved with the public metrological service, relevant organ of standardization both the gas-distributing and transporting company (JSC Moldova-gaz).
8. The gas-distributing and transporting company can make changes to specifications if:
a) earlier issued specifications do not meet real on-scene situation;
b) the customer's request arrived;
c) effective period expired.
9. Specifications are valid for connection of consumers to transportation/distribution networks within 12 months from the date of issue. After the expiration of this term the corresponding conditions need to be staticized, extended.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.