of October 20, 2000 No. 1068
About approval of the Regulations on goods acceptance by quantity and quality in the Republic of Moldova
According to the Marine life protection act of the rights of consumers N 1453-XII of May 25, 1993. (The monitor of Parliament of the Republic of Moldova, 1993, N 10, the Art. 281) DECIDES: the Government of the Republic of Moldova
Approve Regulations on goods acceptance by quantity and quality in the Republic of Moldova it (is applied).
Prime Minister of the Republic of Moldova
To Dumitr Bragish
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova No. 1068 of October 20, 2000
1. This provision governs the relations on goods acceptance by quantity and quality in the Republic of Moldova for the companies of different patterns of ownership according to the Marine life protection act of the rights of consumers N 1453-XII of May 25, 1993. (The monitor of Parliament of the Republic of Moldova, 1993, N 10, the Art. 281), the Law on purchase and sale of goods of N134-XIII of June 3, 1994. (Official monitor, 1994, N 17, Art. 177) and other legal acts.
2. Action of this provision extends to the relations between the legal entities and (or) physical persons performing business activity in the territory of the Republic of Moldova on timely and correct acceptance by quantity and goods quality, the goods delivered on the domestic consumer market, except for acquired for personal (house, family) uses.
3. Requirements of this provision can be applied in case of goods acceptance according to quantity and quality under delivery agreements.
4. This provision is applied when legal acts, by regulating documents on standardization or the agreement between the seller and the buyer do not establish other procedure for goods acceptance by quantity and quality, in case of acceptance of import goods if this application is provided by the agreement in foreign trade or the interstate (intergovernmental) agreement.
At the same time this provision does not regulate acceptance of the energy and other resources arriving on pipelines and power lines, buildings and constructions, other real estate, securities.
5. Suppliers (producers) of the goods which are subject to obligatory certification shall certify the corresponding goods according to rules of certification and specify in accompanying documents of the data on certification of these goods.
Acceptance in retail retail chain stores of the goods which are subject to certification without certificate of conformity issued by National system of certification is forbidden.
6. The requirement about obligatory availability of the certificate of conformity and (or) national mark of conformity, issued or recognized as National system of certification, and for imported goods (food products and medicines) - and the hygienic certificate is provided in the agreement on delivery of the goods which are subject to obligatory certification.
By delivery of the goods which are not included in the List of products which are subject to obligatory certification in agreements on delivery the exclusive reference on the relevant regulating document approved by National system of certification by which quality of the delivered goods is confirmed is given.
7. Goods acceptance, the national SM-196 and SM-197 standards which are not marked in accordance with the established procedure according to requirements about necessary information for consumers is forbidden.
8. For the purpose of ensuring safety of quality of the delivered goods, creation of conditions for timely and its correct acceptance by quantity and quality the supplier shall:
follow rules of packaging and packaging of goods, marking and sealing of its separate parts;
specify exact quantity of shipped goods, its weight, the number of places in shipment documents;
it is correct to draw up technical data sheet, the certificate of conformity, the certificate of goods quality and other documents of the established form confirming quality and completeness of the delivered goods;
put in each commodity place the packaging label and other similar documents provided by regulating documents on standardization or the agreement and the confirmatory name and goods quantity, being in the appropriate place;
send to the buyer together with goods and other documents certifying its quantity and quality;
follow the rules of delivery of loads existing on all modes of transport to transportation, their loadings and fixture, and also the special embarkation regulations established by regulating documents on standardization.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.