of December 23, 2015 No. 993
About approval of the Standard of the organization of rendering the pulmonary help in the Republic of Kazakhstan
1. Approve the enclosed Standard of the organization of rendering the pulmonary help in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. To provide to department of standardization of medical services of the Ministry of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Ministry of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. Control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan Tsoi A. V.
Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 23, 2015, No. 993
2. This Standard establishes requirements to the organization of delivery of health care to patients with diseases of respiratory organs at the out-patient and polyclinic, stationary and hospital-replacing levels.
3. The states of the organizations of health care giving pulmonary help are established according to the standard states and regular standard rates of the organizations of health care approved by the order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 7, 2010 No. 238 (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan for No. 6173).
4. The terms and determinations used in this Standard:
1) the portal of Bureau of hospitalization (further - the Portal) - single system of electronic registration, accounting, processing and storage of the directions of patients for planned hospitalization in hospital within the guaranteed amount of free medical care;
2) pulmonary rehabilitation - the multidisciplinary help to patients with diseases of respiratory organs which is developed individually for optimization of physical and social adaptation, including correction of the nutritive status, training of respiratory muscles, improvement of drainage function of airways, educational, matching and correction of basic therapy of chronic diseases and their prevention, respiratory support;
3) prevention - complex of the medical and not medical actions directed to the prevention of emergence of diseases, progressing at early stages of diseases and monitoring already developed complications, damages of bodies and fabrics;
4) pulmonology - the Section of internal diseases studying pathology of respiratory organs and developing methods e? prevention, diagnostics and treatment;
5) respiratory medicine - the Section of health care which is engaged in patients with sharp and chronic respiratory insufficiency irrespective of etiology and pathogenesis of disease;
6) respiratory school - complex of educational actions which purpose is carrying out the training programs for patients with diseases of respiratory organs and persons who are looking after them;
7) the guaranteed amount of free medical care (further - GOMBP) - the amount of the medical care, single on the list of medical services, provided to citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan and oralmans, determined according to the subitem 7) of article 6 of the Code.
5. To the medical organizations (further - MO) (irrespective of patterns of ownership and departmental accessory) giving pulmonary help to the population (adult and children's), MO in which structure, depending on the functions assigned to them, are organized belong:
1) the pulmonologist's office as a part of district, city clinics, the consulting and diagnostic centers;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.