Approved by the Resolution of board of the State committee of environmental protection and forestry of the Republic of Tajikistan of December 22, 2004 No. 38
1.2. Ecological posts will be organized for the purpose of environmental protection and providing ecological safety of the population.
1.3. Ecological posts will be organized in the following places:
- in case of entry into big cities and areas of the republic;
- on big highways of the republic where movement and emissions of hazardous substances of vehicles negatively influence the environment and human health;
- in case of entrance on:
- especially protected natural territories (zones) (natural reserves, wildlife areas, national parks);
- rest areas and tourism;
- medical and improving and recreational zones;
- in separate zones of the republic with adverse ecological situation.
- in border zones;
1.4. Ecological posts in the cities and areas of the republic are organized by the State committee of environmental protection and forestry of the Republic of Tajikistan in coordination with local authorities of the government and other authorized state bodies.
Local authorities of the government based on the Resolution of board of the State committee of environmental protection and forestry of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the organization of ecological post in this area (city)", make decisions on placement of the Post in the territory. In the decision of local public authority the location of the Post is specified.
According to the decision of local public authority the Post can perform the activities separately or together with the State automobile inspection.
Border Posts in coordination with other relevant state bodies can also perform the activities separately or together with Customs Service, bodies of protection of frontier and other relevant organs. The location of the Post is approved with the relevant authorized state bodies of the Republic of Tajikistan.
1.5. The main objectives of ecological posts are:
- implementation of environmental control behind emissions of hazardous substances in the atmosphere by vehicles;
- suppression of illegal import, export and transit transportation of ecologically dangerous goods, raw material and material resources, objects of animal and flora of RT included in the Red List, agricultural chemicals and other toxic substances, production wastes and consumption which are not meeting the requirements of the nature protection legislation;
1.6. The main functions of ecological posts are:
- carrying out instrumental control behind content of carbon monoxide in exhaust gases of the vehicles using gasoline;
- carrying out instrumental control behind content of smoke in exhaust gases of the cars using diesel fuel;
- control of import, export, transit through the territory of the republic of ecologically dangerous goods (products), raw material resources, objects of animal and flora on purpose determination of their compliance to requirements of the nature protection legislation;
- imposing of penalties for above-standard emissions of hazardous substances in the environment from vehicles;
- check at owners of vehicles availability of "Certificate" of condition of toxic emissions of vehicles and payments for environmental pollution (Appendix No. 1).
1.7. Ecological posts are granted the right:
- make instrumental control behind hazardous substance content, thrown out by vehicles to the environment and issue instructions for adjustment of power supply system of the vehicle in service stations for the purpose of reduction of emissions of hazardous substances in the atmosphere;
- levy payments for pollution of atmospheric air at drivers of foreign vehicles in case of entrance on the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan and transit on the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also domestic vehicles according to the established rates.
- impose penalties on drivers whose emissions from vehicles exceed the established standard rates;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.