of November 23, 2015 No. 416-V ZRK
About public service of the Republic of Kazakhstan
This Law governs the public relations connected with revenues to public service of the Republic of Kazakhstan, its passing, the termination, determines legal status, material security and social protection of government employees, and also questions of activities of other persons in state bodies.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) the case "A" - managerial state positions of managerial level for which are provided special procedure for selection in personnel reserve, competitive selection, passing and the termination of public service, and also special qualification requirements;
2) personnel reserve of classified public service of the case "A" - the systematized list of the citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan applying for occupation of vacant or temporarily vacant managerial state positions of the case "A" created in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) the case "B" - the managerial state positions which are not included in the case "A";
4) bonus - the money payment established by the government employee by results of efficiency evaluation of their activities according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
5) qualification requirements - requirements imposed to the citizens applying for occupation of the state position by training, to work experience and competences;
6) public service of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - public service) - the activities of government employees in state bodies on execution of ex-officio full powers directed to realization of tasks and functions of the government;
7) competences - set of knowledge, skills necessary for effective implementation of professional activity on specific state position;
8) the official - person, is permanent, temporary or on special power performing functions of the public agent or performing organizational and administrative or administrative functions in state bodies;
9) ex-officio full powers - the rights and obligations provided by specific state position, answering to the purposes and tasks facing state bodies in which government employees perform the activities;
9-1) career planning - the process oriented to determination of stages of official movement and professional development of the administrative government employee of the case "A";
10) the administrative government employee - the government employee performing the activities on permanent professional basis, except as specified, provided by the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan and acts of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
11) category of managerial state position - set of managerial state positions with the relevant qualification requirements;
12) the government employee - the citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan occupying in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan the state position paid from republican or local budgets or from means of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan in state body and performing ex-officio full powers for the purpose of realization of tasks and functions of the state;
13) office ethics of government employees (further - office ethics) - the rules of conduct of government employees established by this Law and the Ethical code of government employees of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
14) authorized body for public service (further - authorized body) - the central executive body enabling the realization of single state policy in the sphere of public service;
15) the state position - structural established post of state body to which the circle of ex-officio full powers established by regulatory legal acts is assigned;
16) the political government employee - the government employee, appointment (election) which release and activities carry the political determining nature which bears responsibility for realization of political goals and tasks;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.