It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On April 9, 2012 No. 203
of April 3, 2012 No. 128
About approval of the State program of development of industry of potato growing in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2012 - 2016
According to article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the state forecasts, concepts, strategy and programs of social and economic development of the Republic of Tajikistan" and for the purpose of further development of industry of potato growing. The government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the State program of development of industry of potato growing in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2012 - 2016 it (is applied).
2. To the Ministry of economic development and trade of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan, the State committee on investments and management of state-owned property of the Republic of Tajikistan within the government budget of the Republic of Tajikistan on 2012 - 2016 to provide annual allocation to the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Tajikistan assignment for development of industry of potato growing, at the same time to take specific measures for attraction of domestic and foreign investments for accomplishment of this Program.
3. To the relevant ministries and departments, local executive bodies of the government of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, chairmen of areas, cities and areas, the companies, the organizations, irrespective of pattern of ownership to take measures for implementation of this Program annually till February 1 to provide information on the performed works in the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of April 3, 2012 No. 128
1. Potato growing, being one of primary branches of agricultural industry of the Republic of Tajikistan, plays important role in ensuring food security, increase in expert capacity of the country, providing the population of the rural zone with permanent job. For the purpose of ensuring development of industry of potato growing, the President of the country, its Excellency Emomalii Rahmon during working trip to Dangarinsky district of Khatlon Region and Kukhistoni Mastchokhsky the district of the Sughd area and the speech during the holiday "Mekhrgon-2011" in the Tajik agricultural university of Sh. Shokhtemur especially noted need of annual expansion of the areas of landings and yield increase of potatoes.
2. Potatoes as important food crop, are cultivated in the valley, foothill and mountain zones of Tajikistan at the height up to 3000 meters above sea level. Cultivation of heavy yields and high-quality seed tubers of this culture is especially promoted by the mountain and foothill land areas having favorable edaphic-climatic conditions.
3. At the same time for complete satisfaction of the growing needs of the population of the country for food potato ample opportunities have agroclimatic conditions of valleys. These opportunities are implemented by expansion of the areas subwinter, early-spring and summer potatoes of landings what the long period of heat of the beginning of spring in the valley favors to.
4. In total the potato growing industry in Tajikistan tends sustainable development, however the available opportunities are used far not completely. Despite favorable bioecological conditions, mountain and foothill regions for seed farming of this culture are used poorly.
5. Production of potatoes in the Republic of Tajikistan grew to 760 thousand tons in recent years that however it is not enough. Purposeful use of favorable edaphic-climatic conditions for different regions of the republic will allow to bring in the next years this indicator to 1 million tons. From this number of 30-35 percent shall constitute early potato, 65-70 percent - late. Requirement of farms of different categories on seed potato of local production will be at the same time satisfied.
6. The seed potato of high reproductions is quite often used as food that does not meet the requirements.
7. Activities of seed productions properly are not stimulated for improvement of quality, certification and marketing of seed potato.
8. Selection work with potatoes also does not meet the requirements of time. For this reason, and also because of the low level of the organization of seed farming, the areas of landings of this culture generally land grades of foreign selection.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.