of May 30, 2005 No. 54-III ZRK
About international treaties of the Republic of Kazakhstan
This Law determines procedure for the conclusion, accomplishment, change and termination of international treaties of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The international contracts of the Republic of Kazakhstan are signed, carried out, change and stop according to the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the conventional principles and rules of international law, provisions of the most international treaty, the Vienna convention on the right of international treaties, this Law and other legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) initialing - preliminary signing of the agreed project of the international treaty or its separate regulations initials of plenipotentiaries of each of the parties participating in negotiations as a sign of coordination of the text of the international treaty or one of methods of establishment of authenticity of the text of the international treaty;
2) depositary - the state, the international organization or its leading executive official who checks the original of the international treaty and who perform the functions provided by rules of international law concerning this international treaty;
3) clause - the unilateral statement in any formulation and under any name, this state or this international organization made by the state or the international organization during the signing, ratification, approval, adoption of the multi-lateral international treaty or accession to it, by means of which wishes to exclude or change legal act of certain provisions of the international treaty in their application to this state or to this international organization;
4) the party participating in negotiations - the state or the international organization which took part in creation or adoption of the text of the international treaty;
5) denouncement - properly drawn up refusal of the Republic of Kazakhstan of the international treaty signed by it and one of methods of cancellation of the international treaty of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
5-1) plan of the conclusion of international treaties of the Republic of Kazakhstan - the list of international treaties which participant the Republic of Kazakhstan, and also drafts of international treaties intends to become;
6) the international treaty of the Republic of Kazakhstan - the international agreement signed by the Republic of Kazakhstan with foreign state (foreign states) or with the international organization (the international organizations) in writing and regulated by international law irrespective of contains such agreement in one document or in several documents connected among themselves, and also irrespective of its specific name;
7) the State register of international treaties of the Republic of Kazakhstan - the single state system of registration, accounting and storage of international treaties of the Republic of Kazakhstan containing originals and officially the copies of international treaties certified by depositary, their details and other information of directory nature about them determined by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
8) signing - the stage of the conclusion of the international treaty or method of expression of consent to be bound by the Republic of Kazakhstan for it the international treaty if the international treaty provides that signing has such force or is otherwise established the arrangement of the Republic of Kazakhstan and other parties participating in negotiations that signing shall have such force or intention of the Republic of Kazakhstan to give to signing such force follows from powers of her representative and (or) was expressed during negotiations;
9) interstate procedures - ratification by Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan, approval or acceptance by the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan or the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of the international treaty;
10) powers - the right of one person or several persons to represent the Republic of Kazakhstan, performed based on decisions of officials or competent authority of the Republic of Kazakhstan and properly drawn up by the certificate of powers handed to the party participating in negotiations or depositary for the purpose of:
adoptions of the text of the international treaty or establishment of its authenticity;
signings of the international treaty;
expressions of consent of the Republic of Kazakhstan to obligation for it the international treaty;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.