of June 16, 2015 No. 408
About approval of the Technical regulation about ensuring presence in the market of measuring instruments
(In edition of the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of 18.12.2017 No. 1089)
According to part provisions (1) Article 18 and line item of the 28th appendix 3 to the Law No. 235 of December 1, 2011 on activities for accreditation and assessment of conformity (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 46-47, 136) DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve the Technical regulation about ensuring presence in the market of measuring instruments it (is applied).
3. To the Ministry of Economics within 6 months from the date of entry into force of this resolution to develop and approve the action plan on implementation of the Technical regulation about ensuring presence in the market of measuring instruments, except for Items 65, of 94, of 96, 128-132, 136-139, 154-158, which will become effective from the date of agreement signature about assessment of conformity and the acceptability of manufactured goods between the Republic of Moldova and the European Union.
4. Ensuring presence in the market of measuring instruments which meet the requirements of regulations, applicable to them, for legislative metrology, to the introduction in operation of this resolution, expiration of approval of standard sample is allowed.
5. Before agreement signature between the Republic of Moldova and the European Union:
1) ensuring presence in the market and commissioning of the measuring instruments marked by the mark of conformity of SM (further – the sign SM) put according to the requirements established in the Law No. 235 of December 1, 2011 on activities for accreditation and assessment of conformity is allowed;
2) the producer or his authorized representative, the legal entity with location in the Republic of Moldova, puts the sign SM in case assessment of conformity of the measuring instruments intended for the national market is performed by acknowledged conformity assessment bodies by use of the procedures provided by Chapter XII of the Technical regulation about ensuring presence in the market of measuring instruments. It is forbidden in the conditions provided by this resolution, simultaneous drawing on the same gage of mark of conformity of SM and marking of SE;
3) provisions of this resolution are applied to marking of SE in addition to the sign SM;
4) the Ministry of Economics recognizes the bodies performing assessment of conformity of the measuring instruments intended for the national market according to the procedures provided in Chapter XII of the Technical regulation about ensuring presence in the market of measuring instruments;
5) requirements to notified conformity assessment bodies are applied also to acknowledged conformity assessment bodies. When holding procedures for assessment of conformity the acknowledged bodies performing assessment of conformity of measuring instruments constitute the test certificate of standard sample;
6) the list of acknowledged conformity assessment bodies for which specific requirements were acknowledged are published in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova.
6. Obligations and liability of the producer, his authorized representative, the importer or the distributor, legal entities, with the location in the Republic of Moldova, concerning the measuring instruments which are present at the market and put into operation under the sign of SM correspond to those that are provided by this resolution for measuring instruments under marking of SE.
7. To national institute of metrology to develop within 18 months from the date of publication of this resolution of regulation on legislative metrology for carrying out metrological checkings of the measuring instruments which are in operation which are subject of this resolution and to provide them for approval to the Ministry of Economics.
8. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Economics.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.