Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of June 10, 1991 No. 293
Provision procedure for opening and activities in the Republic of Moldova of representative offices of foreign firms, banks and organizations
1. Foreign firms, banks and the organizations (further foreign firms) can open representations in the Republic of Moldova only with the permission of Government commission of the Republic of Moldova on foreign economic relations on representation of the ministries, departments and executive committees of local councils of the People's Deputies acting as accrediting bodies.
Accrediting bodies resolve also issues of opening of departments of the representative offices of foreign firms formed on their permission.
Several foreign firms can open one joint representation.
2. Permissions to opening of representations can be issued to foreign firms accrediting bodies are interested in cooperation with which and, first of all, known at home and in the world market, positively proved as collaboration partners with the companies and the organizations of the Republic of Moldova in different spheres.
Permissions can be also issued based on the intergovernmental agreements signed by the Republic of Moldova with foreign states.
3. Representative offices of foreign firms can be open for the purpose of:
effective assistance in implementation of agreements on cooperation in the field of trade, economy, finance, science and technology, transport, tourism and others, research of opportunities of further development, deepening and enhancement of forms of this cooperation, and also expansion of exchange of economic, commercial and scientific and technical information and development of trade and economic relations;
ensuring accomplishment of commercial and other transactions, and also effective assistance to the companies and organizations of the Republic of Moldova in development of export of machines, equipment and other goods and services, acquaintance with the latest developments of the world equipment, import of modern machines and equipment and implementation of their maintenance.
4. Representative offices of foreign firms open for the period necessary for implementation of the purposes specified in Item 3 presents of the Provision.
5. The foreign firm interested in opening of representation submits to the relevant accrediting organ the written application in which it states the purpose for which implementation the foreign firm asks to open representation, gives the description of activities of foreign firm and the detailed information about business connections with the Soviet organizations and the signed agreements or commercial transactions with indication of subject, the amount and the duration of the agreement or the transaction which accomplishment shall be promoted by representation, and also about perspectives of development of cooperation.
Official documents shall be enclosed to the application (the charter
foreign firms, the statement from the trade register, for bank - the statement from the bank register or the document confirming availability of permission to occupation with banking activity, etc.) in the notarial copies certified in accordance with the established procedure by consular establishments of the USSR abroad and with transfer into state language (including the statement). If opening of representation by the legislation of the country of the location of foreign firm requires special permission of public institutions, the copy of such permission certified in accordance with the established procedure also shall be enclosed to the application.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.