of March 2, 2015 No. 222-VIII
About licensing of types of economic activity
1. In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) license-free activities - implementation of type of the economic activity which is subject to licensing without license for its production, including productions by the licensee of part of type of the economic activity which is subject to licensing, other, than that on which to it the license is granted;
1-1) licensing - entering into the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, physical persons entrepreneurs and public forming of record about the right of production by the company of the type of the economic activity which is subject to licensing determined by it;
2) the license applicant - the subject of managing who submitted to body of licensing the application for receipt of the license together with supporting documents according to requirements of the corresponding licensed conditions;
3) the licensee - the subject of managing who has the license for implementation of the type of economic activity established by the law;
4) licensed conditions - the regulatory legal act of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, other representative the law of public authority which provisions establish the exhaustive list of the requirements obligatory for accomplishment by the licensee, and the exhaustive list of the documents enclosed to the application for receipt of the license;
5) the license - entry in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, physical persons entrepreneurs and public forming about the decision of body of licensing on availability at the subject of managing of the right to implementation of the type of the economic activity which is subject to licensing determined by it;
6) licensing - the means of state regulation of production of the types of economic activity which are subject to licensing, aimed at providing realization of single state policy in the field of licensing, protection of economic and social interests of the state, society and certain consumers;
7) body of licensing - the executive body determined by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, or the state collegiate organ authorized by the law.
1. This Law governs the public relations in the field of licensing of types of economic activity, determines the exclusive list of the types of economic activity which are subject to licensing, establishes the unified procedure for their licensing, supervision and control in the field of licensing, responsibility for violation of the legislation in the field of licensing of types of economic activity.
2. Operation of this Law does not extend much issues, renewals and cancellations of licenses for implementation of the following types of economic activity:
1) activities for provision of financial services and other activities which licensing performs the National Bank of Ukraine according to the law;
2) activities in the field of television and broadcasting which are performed according to the Law of Ukraine "About television and broadcasting";
3) production and trade in alcohol ethyl, cognac and fruit, alcoholic beverages and tobacco products which is performed according to the Law of Ukraine "About state regulation of production and turnover of alcohol ethyl, cognac and fruit, alcoholic beverages and tobacco products".
3. The company can perform types of economic activity, subject to licensing, after entering of data into the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, physical persons entrepreneurs and public forming about the decision of body of licensing on issue of the license to it.
4. Economic activity based on the license granted by body of licensing which is:
the central executive body, the state collegiate organ, - is performed in all territory of Ukraine;
The Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, - is performed in the territory of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea;
the local executive body, - is performed in the territory of the corresponding administrative and territorial unit.
5. Forming and the realization of state policy in the field of licensing in the procedure established by this Law are enabled:
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine or other public authority in the cases established by the law - by adoption of regulatory legal acts in the field of licensing;
specially authorized body concerning licensing;
bodies of licensing.
1) the principle of single state system of licensing which is implemented by way:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.