of February 16, 2015 No. 100
About approval of Rules of conducting the state environmental assessment
According to the subitem 28) of article 17 of the Ecological code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 9, 2007 I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of conducting the state environmental assessment according to appendix 1 to this order.
2. Recognize invalid some orders of the Minister of environmental protection of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to appendix 2 to this order.
3. To provide to committee of ecological regulation, control and state inspection in oil and gas complex of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to department of legal service of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 2) and 3) of this Item.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
B. School student
to the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 16, 2015 No. 100
1. Rules of conducting the state environmental assessment (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 28) of article 17 of the Ecological code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 9, 2007 (further - the Code).
2. Rules determine procedure for the organization of activities and interaction of authorized body in the field of environmental protection (further - authorized body), its territorial subdivisions and local executive bodies which are carrying out the state environmental assessment and also establish requirements to structure, content of the materials represented on the state environmental assessment.
Rules do not extend to the state environmental assessment of projects on objects I of category which is carried out according to the procedure, stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Kazakhstan about architectural, town-planning and construction activities.
3. In Rules the following main terms and determinations are used:
1) expert bodies - the expert divisions performing the state environmental assessment of authorized body and local executive bodies;
2) external experts - the physical persons and legal entities involved by authorized body and its territorial subdivisions, local executive bodies of areas (the city of republican value, the capital) for conducting environmental assessment performing performance of works and rendering services in the field of environmental protection.
Other terms and determinations in these rules are applied according to the Code.
4. The state environmental assessment is obligatory and shall precede acceptance of legal, economic and management decisions regarding environmental management and impact on the environment and health of the population.
5. Tasks of the state environmental assessment are:
1) determination of ecological justification of the planned decisions which implementation can affect state of environment and natural resources;
2) determination of completeness and correctness of assessment of impact of the planned and performed management, economic, investing and other activity on the environment and health of the population, including the analysis of possible social, economic and ecological effects and determination of level of environmental risk;
3) efficiency evaluation, the completeness and sufficiency proposed in objects of examination of environmental measures, to rational use of natural resources, public health care;
4) preparation of the conclusions of the state environmental assessment, timely transfer to their state and other organizations making the decision on realization of object of examination and submission of necessary information to the interested bodies and the population;
5) check of observance in ekspertiruyemy documentation of the ecological requirements containing in the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, standards, regulations and rules existing in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
6. The principles of the state environmental assessment are:
1) obligation of conducting the state environmental assessment;
2) interaction with the controlling and supervisory state bodies;
3) objectivity and scientific justification of conclusions of the state environmental assessment;
4) independence of expert bodies and experts when implementing of the powers by them;
6) complexity of the state environmental assessment and variety of its types;
7) priority of ecological and medicobiological interests.
7. The state environmental assessment is performed:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.