of March 16, 2015 No. 202
About approval of criteria for evaluation of ecological situation of the territories
(In edition of the Order of the deputy. The Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 07.12.2017 No. 437)
According to the subitem 30) article 17 of the Ecological code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 9, 2007, PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed criteria for evaluation of ecological situation of the territories.
2. To provide to department of environmental monitoring and information of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure for the Republic of Kazakhstan established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction on official publication of the copy of this order within ten calendar days after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
B. School student
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 16, 2015 No. 202
1. Criteria for evaluation of ecological situation of the territories (further - Criteria) are developed according to subitems 30) of article 17 of the Ecological code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 9, 2007.
2. Criteria for evaluation of ecological situation of the territories - set of the indicators characterizing deterioration in the state of health of the population and the environment.
3. Criteria for evaluation of ecological situation of the territories are used in case of determination of zones of emergency ecological situation or ecological disaster.
4. Determination of zone of emergency ecological situation or zone of ecological catastrophe is performed on one or several main and additional indicators reflecting higher degree of unsuccessful ecological situation.
5. Criteria for evaluation of ecological situation of the territories can be used in other purposes of determination of the state of health of the population and the environment.
6. The concepts and terms applied in these criteria for evaluation of ecological situation of the territories are used in the values determined in the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
7. The negative impact of pollution of the air basin occurs in two main ways which are considered in case of inspections of zones of possible ecological disaster or emergency ecological situation:
as a result of direct contact with the polluted air;
as a result of loss of pollutants from the atmosphere and secondary pollution of water and the soil.
8. The spatial scale of impact fluctuates depending on characteristics of sources of pollution and objects of impact.
9. Concentration of pollutants from separate local sources in result of processes of dispersion and loss of impurity decreases with distance. The maximum concentration are noted at distance about 20 heights of pipe from source. Concentration hazardous to health of the person from such sources are observed on the area no more than 10-100 sq.km. For coniferous forests which sensitivity to pollution of the atmosphere is several times higher, than at the person the area of defeat of vegetation can reach 100-1000 sq.km.
10. In large industrial agglomerations imposing of pollution from separate sources results total area of negative impact can be close to the area of the agglomeration or exceed it.
11. Extent of pollution of atmospheric air is established on frequency rate of excess of maximum-permissible concentration (further - maximum allowable concentration) taking into account class of danger, summation of biological effect of air pollutions and frequency of excesses of maximum allowable concentration.
12. For assessment of extent of air pollution the actual most one-time and average daily concentration over the past few years, but at least for 2 years are used.
13. Results of measurements are processed separately on each observation post, substance and year separately. On each substance are performed at least 200 observations (tests):
1) assessment of extent of pollution of atmospheric air on average daily concentration:
for assessment of extent of pollution the average daily tests received by continuous aspiration within 24 hours or intermittent aspiration, at least 4 times a day, through equal interval of time are used. All concentration from the selected average daily tests are analyzed.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.