It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On April 17, 2013 No. of 349-
of April 17, 2013 No. 69-f
About approval of Rules of carrying out customs control in the form of customs inspection
For the purpose of realization of provisions of Article 417 of the Customs code of the Republic of Tajikistan,
1. Approve Rules of carrying out customs control in the form of customs inspection (are applied).
2. Declare invalid the order of Customs Service of September 12, 2007 for No. 177-f "About approval of Rules of conducting customs inspection in general and special forms", registered in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Tajikistan of January 10, 2008 for No. 349, after entry into force of this order.
3. Provide to legal support division state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Tajikistan.
4. To provide to department of information official publication of this order after its state registration.
5. Control of execution of this order to assign to the first deputy chief of Customs Service Rakhmatov N. S.
6. Organizational inspection to provide to management mailing of this order to data of customs authorities.
Approved by the Order of the Chief of Customs Service under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of April 17, 2013 No. 69-f
1. Rules of carrying out customs control in the form of customs inspection (further - Rules) are developed according to Article 417 of the Customs code of the Republic of Tajikistan and determines rules of carrying out customs control in the form of customs inspection.
2. Customs inspection consists in implementation of check of persons specified regarding 2 articles 417 of shopping Mall RT (further - the checked faces), the goods placement fact under certain customs regime or under customs procedure, observance of requirements and conditions of use of goods in the corresponding customs regime or customs procedure after their release, and also reliability of the data specified in the customs declaration and other documents submitted in case of customs clearance by comparison of these data to accounting data and the reporting, accounts, document flow and the commercial information in the presence of good causes to believe that the customs legislation is not observed by these persons.
3. Customs inspection is performed on the basis of optionality, applications of risk management system, and also use of information technologies of customs authorities.
4. Customs inspections can be planned and unplanned. Scheduled customs inspection is the check included in the periodic plan of control activities of authorized division of customs authority. Other customs inspections are unplanned.
5. Depending on the venue customs inspections can be cameral or exit which feature of carrying out is determined by Chapter 2 of these rules.
6. Depending on focus cameral and exit customs inspections can be complex or thematic. Complex customs inspection is check of the checked face for certain period of time on all questions of observance of the customs legislation. Thematic customs inspection is check of the checked face for certain period of time on single questions of observance of the customs legislation.
7. In case of need obtaining when conducting customs inspection of documents and data the chief of customs authority or its authorized deputy sends to the head or the authorized representative of the checked face the requirement about submission of documents and data. The checked face shall within five working days from the moment of receipt of the requirement to submit to customs authority required documents and data. The requirement about submission of documents and data in case of customs inspection can be handed by the official of customs authority to directly checked face. Requirements about submission of documents and data it can be directed by means of mail service with the assurance of receipt in the place of state registration or to the address of the actual location (in case of availability of the specified information) the checked face or it is transferred by the different way allowing to confirm the fact of its obtaining by the legal representative. In case of non-presentation at the scheduled time of documents and data and lack of the motivated address on prolongation of term of their representation the customs authority takes measures, stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Tajikistan.
8. Cameral customs inspection is performed by studying and the analysis of the data containing in customs declarations, business, transport (transportation) and other documents submitted by the checked face in case of customs clearance, data of the controlling state bodies, and also other documents and data which are available for customs authorities on activities of specified persons.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.