It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On November 20, 2013 No. 721
of September 26, 2013 No. 235
About approval of the Instruction No. 201 "About remote banking services"
According to article 3 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About banking activity", Board of National Bank of Tajikistan
1. Approve the Instruction No. 201 "About remote banking services" it (is applied).
2. In accordance with the established procedure to provide this Resolution to the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Tajikistan for state registration and to enact after state registration and official publication.
3. Authorize the Director of the department of payment systems (Mashrabov H. M.) in case of state registration of this Resolution in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Tajikistan if necessary to bring in the text of appendix of this Resolution, change and amendment of editorial nature which are not changing it content.
4. To assign execution of Item 2 of this Resolution to Department of payment systems (Mashrabov H. M.), Legal management (Davlatov Sh. F.) and Press service (Kurbanov A. M.).
5. To impose control of execution of this Resolution on the Vice-chairman of National Bank of Tajikistan M. Holikzod.
Chairman of the board
The instruction "About remote banking services" (further - the Instruction) is developed according to article 3 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About banking activity", and establishes procedure for provision by credit institutions of remote banking services.
1. In this Instruction the following concepts are used:
- remote banking services (electronic banking) - the services provided by credit institutions for carrying out banking activities with use of program and technical and telecommunication means which allow the client to have remote access to the bank account, receipts of information on the performed operations and balances in cash on the account;
- the client - the physical person or legal entity which signed the agreement of bank servicing or the agreement on provision of remote banking services with credit institution;
- identification - the procedure as a result of which accomplishment the addressing subject with the individual and unique identifier which was registered in information system is identified and proves to be true. For accomplishment of the procedure of identification in information system the corresponding identifier shall be appropriated previously to the client (that is, the client shall be registered in information system);
- authentication - the procedure of confirmation of authenticity of the introduced password of the user with the password in information system by comparison;
- personal identification number - the personal code assigned by the issuer for the holder of bank payment card (further - the card) for the purpose of its identification when implementing transactions with use of cards;
- information system - complex of technical means, program and organizational support for provision of remote banking services;
- the Internet - the browser - the software for viewing of the websites.
2. Remote banking services are provided far off on communication channels by means of personal computers, phones, ATMs (ATM), electronic terminals, including the automated self-service terminals and different ways which are not contradicting the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan.
3. Credit institutions bear responsibility for development of strategy of implementation of remote banking services and shall provide effective control behind process of provision of these services. For this purpose credit institutions shall:
- develop and approve the internal regulating documents determining procedure and conditions of provision of remote banking services;
- make the corresponding additions and changes to information security policy in connection with rendering remote banking services.
4. Credit institutions shall exercise control of execution and enhancement of the existing risk management policy, arising by provision of remote banking services, according to regulatory legal act of National Bank of Tajikistan about requirements to risk management system and internal control in credit institution.
5. Credit institutions shall develop and implement the comprehensive program on information security of remote banking services.
6. The program of information security of remote banking services at least shall contain the following aspects:
- identification and risks assessment, the remote banking services connected with provision;
- determination of measures for decrease in risks, including, use of appropriate technologies of identification of the client and regulations of internal control;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.