of February 13, 2015 No. 90
About approval of Acceptance procedures in operation of power facilities of power plants, power and thermal networks after technical upgrade
According to the subitem 33) article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About power industry" PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To provide to department of power industry of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction on official publication of this order within ten calendar days after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
B. School student
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 13, 2015 No. 90
1. These rules of acceptance for operation of power facilities of power plants, power and thermal networks after technical upgrade (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 33) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About power industry" and determine procedure for acceptance for operation of power facilities of power plants, power and thermal networks after technical upgrade.
2. These rules do not extend to the power facilities accepted in operation according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 16, 2001 "About architectural, town-planning and construction activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan".
3. In these rules the following basic concepts are applied:
1) the act of survey of the hidden works - the document confirming survey of works which accomplishment is not perhaps checked in nature after completion of all complex of works on technical upgrade;
2) the designer - person who developed the project on technical upgrade;
3) inspection - the temporary collegiate organ establishing and documenting readiness of power facility and accepting power facility in operation;
4) the contractor - person who was carrying out works on technical upgrade based on the concluded contractual relations with the customer;
5) the customer - person operating power plants, power or thermal networks;
6) technical upgrade - enhancement or replacement of obsolete physically worn-out equipment new, more productive, equipment of the operating power plants, power or thermal networks the new equipment, installation in addition on the existing floor spaces of the equipment and machines, partial reorganization and expansion of the existing buildings and constructions of power plants, power or thermal networks, and also implementation of automated control systems, and protection and control;
7) energy object (power facility) of the energy equipment, the building, construction, and also management system, protection and control of the power making and power transferring organizations;
8) the energy equipment - complex of the machines, installations, devices, power lines, pipelines and the service equipment intended for production, transformation, transformation and transfer of electrical and heat energy.
4. Other concepts used in Rules are applied according to the legislation in the field of power industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5. Acceptance of power facility in operation after technical upgrade is performed by inspection.
7. The inspection joins representatives of designer, person exercising technical supervision (in the presence), the contractor and the customer. Each representative involves the commissions of specialists.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.