of January 14, 2001 No. 9
About the status of the teacher
Accepted by General Court of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on December 26, 2000
This Law determines the principles of state policy, governs the legal, social and economic relations connected with activities of the teacher and is directed to creation of the conditions providing high-quality improvement of legal status of teachers of organizations of general secondary, preschool and out-of-school education, realization of guarantees of their social security.
The teacher - person having the necessary professional education and the corresponding qualification which is working in organizations of general secondary, preschool and out-of-school education, carrying out the educational, scientific, methodical, educational, organizational and leading activities.
Conditions and nature of pedagogical work determine contents of the status of the teacher including the rights, obligations and responsibility of the teacher, and also guarantee of their realization.
The citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic or citizens of any other country having the necessary pedagogical education and the corresponding qualification which are working in the preschool educational, general education, out-of-school educational, special educational organizations, the organizations of additional education of children and teenagers of various types and patterns of ownership, carrying out the educational, scientific, methodical, educational, organizational and leading activities have the status of the teacher.
The part two voided according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic of 15.01.2013 No. 3.
Deprivation of the status of the teacher owing to insufficient qualification, the immoral act not compatible to the principles of teaching and educational activities, is made according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic on the status of the teacher consists of the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, the law in education, this Law and other regulatory legal acts which are determining the rights, obligations and responsibility of the teacher, and also came in the procedure established by the law into force of international treaties which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic.
The basic principles of pedagogical activities of the teacher are:
- personally oriented approach to training, education, development of the pupil;
- the humanistic nature of training and education providing respect of the rights and freedoms of the pupil, national and cultural traditions;
- commitment to the universal moral principles and moral values;
- non-admission of the direct, indirect and (or) indirect discrimination, restriction of the rights or rendering privileges to pupils on the basis of sex, races, language, disability, ethnic origin, religion, age, origin, property or other status, and also other circumstances;
- education of pupils in the spirit of love for the country, high civic consciousness, friendship between the people;
- succession of education;
- liberty of choice of organizational methods and forms of pedagogical activities;
- unity of the principles of training and education;
- enhancement of the knowledge on the basis of the latest developments of science, the equipment and culture;
- close contact with pupils and their families;
- cooperation with children's and youth associations, labor collectives, and also the interested state and non-state organizations which activities are not forbidden by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Persons having the necessary education and the corresponding pedagogical qualification determined by the law have rights to pedagogical activities.
The teacher has the right:
- on liberty of choice of training programs, forms and methods of teaching, textbooks and education guidances, according to the state educational standards approved by the Government;
- on participation in development of new author's programs, textbooks and education guidances;
- on creation and use of innovative methods and acceptances, carrying out scientific and pedagogical experiment, implementation of the best pedagogical practices in practice;
- on encouragement for creation, use and implementation of innovative methods and acceptances in pedagogical activities;
- on individual pedagogical activities according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- on early certification for the purpose of increase in category;
- on advanced training in accordance with the established procedure at least once in five years;
- on protection of the rights and interests of minors.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.