of February 11, 2015 No. 107
About approval of Rules of suppression of the steppe fires, and also the fires in settlements in which there are no divisions of the public fire service
According to subitem 70-19) of Item 1 of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 11, 2014 "About civil protection", PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. (Petrov V. V.) in the procedure established by the legislation to provide to committee on emergency situations of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order, its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of "Adilet";
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister of internal affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan Bozhko V. K.
Minister police lieutenant general
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 11, 2015 No. 107
1. These rules of suppression of the steppe fires, and also fires in settlements in which there are no divisions of the public fire service determine procedure for the organization of works on prevention and suppression of the steppe fires, and also fires in settlements in which there are no divisions of the public fire service.
2. Suppression of the steppe fires, and also the fires in settlements in which there are no divisions of the public fire service is performed by local executive bodies in the corresponding territory.
3. In case of detection of the fires local executive bodies report in the public fire service and will organize attraction to suppression of the fires of forces and means of voluntary fire-proof forming, and also the fire posts created according to the order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 30, 2014 No. 746 "About approval of Rules of creation by local executive bodies of fire posts, their material equipment in settlements in which there are no divisions of the public fire service" (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 9928).
4. The procedure for collection of voluntary firefighters and method of their delivery to the place of the fire are determined by the head of voluntary fire-proof forming in coordination with territorial Department by emergency situations.
5. Before arrival of forces and means of divisions of the public fire service local executive bodies in the corresponding territory:
1) provide operational check and collection of all arriving information on the fires;
2) is performed by timely informing the population on the arisen fires, their possible distribution, and also acceptance of necessary measures for restriction of their effects;
3) provide timely operational informing the nearest divisions of the public fire service on all changes of on-scene situation of the fire;
4) perform the common directorship on suppression of the fires.
6. On arrival on the fire of divisions of the public fire service the management of fire extinguishing is assigned to the senior official of garrison of fire service.
7. Head of fire extinguishing:
1) performs the common directorship raised by forces and fire extinguishing means participating in fire extinguishing;
2) is responsible for accomplishment of objectives and ensuring safe work on fire extinguishing;
3) is performed by the choice of policy strokes, methods and methods of suppression of the fires taking into account features of type of the fire, its intensity and the size, land relief flowing and the predicted weather conditions, availability of forces and fire extinguishing means;
4) establishes borders of the territory in which actions for fire extinguishing, procedure for the specified actions are performed;
5) is determined by need of challenge of additional forces and means;
6) continuously monitors changes of situation on the fire and makes relevant decisions.
8. In case of development of the fire and threat of spread of fire on big squares the head of fire extinguishing will organize possibility of attraction of the additional equipment or aircraft for investigation of the fire and establishment:
1) burning areas, land relief, speed and the direction of the spread of fire expected development of the fire during its suppression;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.