of March 8, 2015 No. 21-FZ
Accepted by the State Duma on February 20, 2015
Approved by the Federation Council on February 25, 2015
1. This Code regulates procedure of administrative legal proceedings by consideration and permission by the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation, courts of law, magistrate judges (further also - courts) administrative cases about protection of the violated or disputed rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of citizens, the rights and legitimate interests of the organizations, and also another administrative cases arising from the administrative and other public legal relationship and connected with implementation of judicial control of legality and justification of implementation of the state or other public powers.
2. Courts according to the procedure, provided by this Code, consider and resolve the administrative cases subordinated to them about protection of the violated or disputed rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of citizens, the rights and legitimate interests of the organizations arising from administrative and other public legal relationship including administrative cases:
1) about contest of regulatory legal acts completely or in part;
1. 1) about contest of the acts which are containing explanations of the legislation and having normative properties;
2) about contest of decisions, actions (failure to act) of public authorities, other state bodies, bodies of military management, local government bodies, officials, government and local government officers;
3) about contest of decisions, actions (failure to act) of the non-profit organizations given separate state or other public authority including self-regulatory organizations;
4) about contest of decisions, actions (failure to act) of qualification boards of judges;
5) about contest of decisions, actions (failure to act) of the Highest examination committee for acceptance of qualification examination on judgeship and examination committees of subjects of the Russian Federation on acceptance of qualification examination on judgeship (further also - examination committees);
6) about protection of the voting rights and the participation rights in referendum of citizens of the Russian Federation;
7) about award of compensation for violation of the right to legal proceedings in reasonable time on the cases considered by courts of law or the rights to execution of the court ruling of court of law in reasonable time.
3. Courts according to the procedure, provided by this Code, consider and resolve the administrative cases subordinated to them connected with implementation of mandatory judicial control behind observance of rights and freedoms of man and citizen, rights of the organizations in case of implementation of separate administrative imperious requirements to physical persons and the organizations including administrative cases:
1) about suspension of operations or liquidation of political party, its regional department or other structural division, other public association, religious and other non-profit organization, and also about prohibition of activities of public association or religious organization, not being legal entities, about exception of data on non-profit organization of the state register;
2) about the termination of activities of mass media;
2. 1) about restriction of access to audiovisual service;
3) about collection of sums of money on account of payment of the obligatory payments and sanctions established by the law from physical persons (further - administrative cases about collection of obligatory payments and sanctions);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.