of January 31, 2001 No. 168
About approval of some instructions
The government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve enclosed:
1-1. Determine that the temporary Instruction on clerical work in Prime minister's department of the Republic of Kazakhstan determines operating procedure with documents in Prime minister's department of the Republic of Kazakhstan during pilot project in the Ministries for Investments and Development, information and communications, finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan, akimat of the city of Astana by implementation of paperless clerical work according to drafts of the orders of the Government.
2. Declare invalid the order of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 14, 1998 No. 195.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 31, 2001 No. 168
1. This Instruction establishes operating procedure with documents in Prime minister's department of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Office) in the course of accomplishment of the functions assigned to it according to Regulations of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and Regulations on Prime minister's department of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. The rules and operating procedure with documents established by this Instruction extend to all staff of Office.
3. This Instruction determines rules of preparation, registration, passing of the documents of unclassified nature containing office information of limited distribution marked "For office use" including internal documents if other is not established by this Instruction.
Preparation, acquaintance and passing of the documents containing office information and/or office information marked "For office use" limited distribution are performed according to the Rules of reference of data to office information of limited distribution and work with it approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 31, 2015 No. 1196, and requirements for protection of the information resources used in Office.
Provisions of this Instruction extend to the organization of work with the electronic documents certified by the digital signature with use of the closed (confidential) key of the digital signature (further - the EDS), and means of the EDS (the means of cryptographic information security realizing the processes of forming and verification of the EDS) having confirmation about determination in accordance with the established procedure of positive result of verification of the EDS (confirmation (establishment) of authenticity of the EDS) after calculation and verification of the EDS of the electronic document with use of open key of the EDS (further - electronic correspondence), in case of need with documents on papers (further - paper correspondence).
4. This Instruction does not regulate procedure:
1) works with addresses and requests of physical persons and legal entities, and also reception of citizens in Office which is established by the Instruction about procedure for consideration of addresses and requests of physical persons and legal entities and control of their execution;
2) the organizations of control of execution of documents which is established by the Instruction on the organization of control of execution of documents in Office, the central and local executive bodies;
3) maintaining confidential clerical work and confidential correspondence with use of the encoded document connection which is established by separate special instructions.
5. Responsibility for record keeping, accounting, safety, timely passing and execution of correspondence (electronic and paper) in structural divisions of Office is assigned to their heads.
6. The inspection department and documentary providing (further - OKDO) informs the new staff of Office of this Instruction and other documents regulating activities of Office.
7. Correspondence with bodies, the organizations and citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the CIS countries is conducted in the state and/or Russian languages, with other foreign correspondents can be conducted as well in other foreign languages.
8. The employee of OKDO before opening of envelopes with paper correspondence checks correctness of their addressing and registration, integrity of packaging (in the presence of seals). When opening envelopes are verified address compliance to the name of the sender, numbers of investments specified on packet with numbers which are put down on documents are checked availability of obligatory details and completeness of documents and appendices to them.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.