of July 15, 2014 No. 192
About measures for further optimization of not used territories and excessive floor spaces of unprofitable, economically insolvent and low-profitable organizations
For the purpose of ensuring cardinal reducing not used territories, excessive factory buildings and constructions (further - floor spaces), social objects and infrastructure facilities of unprofitable, economically insolvent and low-profitable Cabinet of Ministers organizations decides:
1. Agree with the proposal of the Worker of the commission on optimization of the territories, floor spaces and infrastructure facilities of unprofitable, economically insolvent and low-profitable enterprises, the Ministry of Economics, the Ministry of Finance, Goskomkonkurention of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent on realization in accordance with the established procedure, including with condition of further creation on their base of perspective productions, excessive floor spaces:
the state unitary enterprises for the list according to appendix No. 1;
the organizations in which authorized capitals there is the state share, according to decisions of their relevant organs of management, according to the list according to appendix No. 2.
Determine that all morally and physically worn-out equipment which is in the optimized territory of the specified organizations is subject to utilization, and the scrap metal formed as a result of utilization - delivery in the form of scrap of waste of ferrous and non-ferrous metal on contract prices according to JSC Uzmetkombinat and JSC Uzbek Plant on Procurement and Conversion of Scrap, Waste of Non-ferrous Metals in accordance with the established procedure.
2. Goskomkonkurention of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with bodies of the public and economic board, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent in two weeks to approve schedules of evaluating and exposure to the public biddings of excessive floor spaces of the companies and organizations included in appendices No. No. 1 and 2 to this resolution.
3. Determine that, according to the procedure of exception, the funds obtained from realization of excessive floor spaces are accumulated on the special account of the companies and organizations in the servicing bank and are used by purpose on upgrade and modernization of production, and also on debt repayment on the salary, before the state, on the credits of banks and utility payments on objects:
the state unitary enterprises specified in appendix No. 1 to this resolution, except for parts of the means left according to the legislation at the disposal of Goskomkonkurention;
the organizations in which authorized capitals there is the state share, specified in appendix No. 2 to this resolution.
4. Approve lists:
objects, including the social and production infrastructure transferred to public authorities on places to operational management or to authorized capitals of the relevant organizations according to appendix No. 3;
implementable objects of social infrastructure according to appendix No. 4;
not used territories and excessive floor spaces transferred to public authorities on places respectively to inventory of lands and to operational management including for the subsequent organization of small industrial zones, according to appendix No. 5.
5. To transfer to asset holders of objects, including the social and production infrastructure specified in appendix No. 3 to this resolution, and to public authorities on places and to the relevant organizations to accept these objects, with ensuring carrying out necessary recovery work and their further rational use in a month.
Determine that the cost of the transferred objects specified in appendix No. 3 to this resolution is not the taxation object when charging the value added tax and income tax.
6. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent:
in a month to provide acceptance of not used territories and excessive floor spaces specified in appendix No. 5 to this resolution and also creation on their base of small industrial zones;
together with Gosarkhitektstroy and Goskomzemgeodezkadastr of the Republic of Uzbekistan in two-month time, with involvement of the project organizations, at the expense of means of the local budget to develop and approve the corresponding project and planning documentation of small industrial zones on the parcels of land (divided on average on 0,2–0,3 of hectare), specified in appendix No. 5 to this resolution, having provided construction necessary external, outside the production site, engineering and communication networks and the organization of the corresponding infrastructure, with observance of town-planning, health, fire-proof, nature protection requirements;
in three-months time according to the approved project and planning documentation of small industrial zones to organize carrying out tenders on provision to subjects of entrepreneurship of the parcels of land on average on 0,2-0,3 of hectare, and also transfer on favorable terms to lease of the accepted floor spaces located in the territory of small industrial zones;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.