of July 3, 2003 No. 302
About measures for enhancement of system of the competitive biddings in capital construction
In pursuance of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 6, 2003 and for the purpose of creation of single system of purchases of goods, works and services, further enhancement of the mechanism of the organization and carrying out the competitive biddings in the field of capital construction the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. UP-3240 "About the Main Directions of Further Deepening of Economic Reforms in Capital Construction":
1. Approve Regulations on the competitive biddings in capital construction in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix.
2. Determine that:
purchase of the goods, works and services connected with the capital construction financed by centralized sources, means of state bodies and the state companies of extrabudgetary funds of state-financed organizations is made only by results of the competitive biddings, except as specified, stipulated by the legislation;
responsibility for obligatory carrying out the competitive biddings when purchasing the goods, works and services connected with capital construction is born by customers, and for observance of established procedure of carrying out the competitive biddings - organizers of the competitive biddings, according to the procedure, stipulated by the legislation;
regarding timely and complete financing of qualitatively performed works and services the customer bears liability in accordance with the terms of the agreement for non-execution of terms of the contract, and also completely compensates to the contractor the penalties and penalty fee added by tax authorities as a result of the specified reasons paid to them;
changes of the conditions provided by the agreement signed by results of the competitive biddings irrespective of approval availability between the customer and the contractor are considered accepted only after consideration and approval by their tender committee in accordance with the established procedure rum of the cases provided by the paragraph the seventh this Item;
the economy reached as a result of decrease actual cost of construction against the contract price determined in the agreement by results of the competitive biddings remains at the disposal of contract organization;
changes of the conditions provided by the agreement signed by results of the competitive biddings on objects where exceeding of settlement (estimate) construction cost and reconstruction is allowed irrespective of approval availability between the customer and the contractor are considered accepted only after decision making by Government commission according to address lists of objects, construction and which reconstruction is subject to approval at the level of the Government.
3. Determine that in case of implementation of the investment projects financed by the foreign credits and grants performed by foreign contract organizations and paid in freely convertible currency the tender documentation joins condition about participation of the managing resident subjects of the Republic of Uzbekistan for performance of works (services) of at least 50 percent from the cost of works (services) if other is not provided in loan agreements with the international and foreign financial institutions.
4. Declare invalid appendix No. 2 to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of August 5, 2000 No. 305 "About additional measures for deepening of economic reforms in capital construction" (the joint venture of the Republic of Uzbekistan 2000, No. 8, the Art. 48).
5. To the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan in a month together with the interested ministries and departments to bring departmental regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution.
6. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Tulyaganov K. N.
Chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 3, 2003 No. 302
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.