of September 19, 2014 No. 89
About approval of Regulations of Admission and registration of a statement, the message or the official report about criminal offenses, and also maintaining the Unified register of pre-judicial investigations
According to part 3 of Article 180 of the Code of penal procedure of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 4, 2014 I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations of Admission and registrations of a statement, the message or the official report on criminal offenses, and also maintaining the Unified register of pre-judicial investigations.
1) the order of the Attorney-General of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 12, 2011 No. 83 "About approval of the Instruction about acceptance, registration, accounting, including, in electronic format, and consideration of the applications, messages, claims and other information on crimes, incidents" (registered in the register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 7293, No. 171 published in the Yuridicheskaya Gazeta newspaper of November 22, 2011 (2161) and of November 23, 2011 No. 172 (2162));
3. To committee on legal statistics and special accounting of the Prosecutor General's Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Committee):
1) to provide state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan and its official publication;
2) to send this order to the interested subjects of legal statistics and special accounting, and also territorial authorities of Committee for execution.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the Chairman of Committee.
Attorney-General of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Attorney-General of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 19, 2014 No. 89
1. These rules determine procedure for acceptance and registration of a statement, the message or official report on criminal offenses, and also maintaining the Unified register of pre-judicial investigations.
2. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) the book of accounting of information (further - KUI) - the automated database in which information on criminal offense is entered, including the reasons for the beginning of pre-judicial investigation listed in part one of Article 180 of the Code of penal procedure of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Code of Criminal Procedure of RK);
2) the protected data carrier is device for safe storage of key information and biometric data for access to information system ERDR;
3) the biometric reader - the specialized peripheral device for authentication of the user of system on biometric fingerprints;
4) the covered criminal offense is criminal offense or crime on which, despite availability of reasons for the beginning of pre-judicial investigation, the stipulated in Article 180 Codes of Criminal Procedure of RK, measures to its registration in ERDR are not taken;
5) the anonymous address - the address according to which it is impossible to establish authorship there are signature, including, no digital signature, the postal address of the applicant;
6) the repeated statement and the message - the address on the same criminal offense more than once;
7) the signature tablet - the specialized peripheral device consisting of the graphical tablet and the writing feather (stylus), allowing to create digital analog of the hand-written signature of its owner;
8) authorized person - the employee of control room of criminal prosecution authority, and also the official responsible for acceptance and accounting of information on criminal offenses;
9) information on criminal offense - information according to which it is necessary to make the decision on possibility of the beginning of pre-judicial investigation, including messages of unidentified person, and also reasons for the beginning of pre-judicial investigation listed in parts one of article 180 Code of Criminal Procedure RK, the statement and the message specified in part 5 of article 181 Code of Criminal Procedure RK;
10) accounting of information on criminal offense - fixing in KUI of information on criminal offense, including the occasions specified in the subitem 15) of this Item in the K-1 form "Accounting in KUI" (further - the K-1) form, according to appendix 1 to these rules, and also data on results of its permission according to Items 12 and 14 of these rules in the K-2 form "The decision on KUI" (further - the K-2) form, according to appendix 2 to these rules;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.