of September 10, 2014 No. 424
About approval of the Procedure for privatization by the military personnel of military forming and law enforcement agencies of Ukraine of the premises located in the territory of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol
According to part three of article 15 of the Law of Ukraine "About providing the rights and freedoms of citizens and legal regime in temporarily occupied territory of Ukraine" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve the Procedure for privatization by the military personnel of military forming and law enforcement agencies of Ukraine of the premises located in the territory of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol which is applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
A. P. Yatsenyuk
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 10, 2014, No. 424
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of realization by the military personnel of the military forming formed according to the laws of Ukraine, and law enforcement agencies of Ukraine which served in the territory of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol and continue passing of military service in other regions of Ukraine or are exempted in 2014 from military service according to part one of article 14 of the Law of Ukraine "About providing the rights and freedoms of citizens and legal regime in temporarily occupied territory of Ukraine" (further - the military personnel), and members of their families of the right to privatization of premises for permanent residence, departmental premises, office premises and premises in the hostels located in the territory of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol (further - premises) which were received by military personnel and members of their families in accordance with the established procedure and in which they lived as of January 1, 2014.
2. For privatization of premises military personnel or members of their families submit in the place of service of the military personnel or in the place of their release to room and operational body of the Ministry of Defence or the relevant law enforcement agency the statement.
Copies are enclosed to the application:
passports of the serviceman;
passports of the full age family member;
marriage certficates (for persons who are married);
certificates of birth of the child (for persons having children);
the document confirming registration in the State register of physical persons - taxpayers (the passport copy - for physical persons which on the religious beliefs refuse adoption of registration number of accounting card of the taxpayer and notified on it the relevant monitoring body and have mark in the passport).
3. The application is signed by the serviceman and all full age members of his family, constantly living in premises, with obligatory determination of the authorized owner of premises.
4. Based on statements and copies of documents attached to them room and operational bodies of the Ministry of Defence or the relevant law enforcement agencies create lists of persons who showed willingness to privatize premises (further - lists).
In lists surname, the name and middle name of the serviceman and members of his family, their related relations, birth dates, the characteristic of premises (the location, the number of rooms, the living/total area) are entered.
5. The lists approved by the head of room and operational body of the Ministry of Defence or relevant law enforcement agency together with documents based on which they are constituted not later than in 15 days from the date of receipt of the statement are reported to privatization authorities in the place of service by the serviceman or the place of its release.
6. Transfer of premises is performed in common joint or partial property in the written consent of all members of the family of the serviceman who are constantly living in premises with obligatory determination of the authorized owner of premises and in a month is drawn up by the certificate on the property right to premises which is registered in privatization authorities and does not require the notarial certificate.
7. Document creation on the property right to premises is carried out by privatization authorities, the services of the serviceman performing privatization of the state housing stock in the place or in the place of its release within their powers.
8. Privatization authorities have no right to refuse to military personnel or members of their families privatization of premises, except the cases provided by the law.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.