It is registered
Ministry of Justice
On October 1, 2014 No. 34212
of September 19, 2014 No. 433-P
About Rules of conducting independent technical expertize of the vehicle
Based on article 12.1 of the Federal Law of April 25, 2002 No. 40-FZ "About obligatory civil liability insurance of owners of vehicles" (The Russian Federation Code, 2002, No. 18, Art. 1720; 2003, No. 26, Art. 2566; 2005, No. 1, Art. 25; No. 30, Art. 3114; 2006, No. 48, Art. 4942; 2007, No. 1, Art. 29; No. 49, Art. 6067; 2008, No. 30, Art. 3616; No. 52, Art. 6236; 2009, No. 1, Art. 17; No. 9, Art. 1045; No. 52, Art. 6420, Art. 6438; 2010, No. 6, Art. 565; No. 17, Art. 1988; 2011, No. 1, Art. 4; No. 7, Art. 901; No. 27, Art. 3881; No. 29, Art. 4291; No. 49, Art. 7040; 2012, No. 25, Art. 3268; No. 31, Art. 4319, Art. 4320; 2013, No. 19, Art. 2331; No. 30, Art. 4084; 2014, No. 30, Art. 4224) this Provision affirm rules of conducting independent technical expertize of the vehicle.
1. Objects of independent technical expertize (further - examination) are:
vehicle of the victim or remaining balance of the vehicle of the victim;
other vehicles involved in the road accident provided for examination;
other objects involved in the road accident in which harm was done to the vehicle of the victim and which research is necessary for establishment of circumstances and reasons of damages of the vehicle.
2. Expertize is carried out on the basis:
registration documents on the vehicle;
the documents on the road accident transferred to the victims to the insurer (or their copies);
certificates of the road accident (in case of its availability);
the directions for examination in case of availability of the agreement on expert servicing signed between the expert organization (expert-technician) and the insurer;
other documents processed upon and to circumstances of the road accident.
3. For conducting examination the insurer, the victim who got referral for examination at the insurer or ordering conducting examination independently in case the insurer did not organize examination of the vehicle of the victim at the scheduled time, or ordered repeated examination involves the expert-technician (the expert organization) based on the relevant agreement.
4. Primary expertize is carried out by the expert-technician (the expert organization) in the statement of the insurer (victim).
In case of disagreement of the insurer (victim) with conclusions of primary examination repeated examination is carried out by other, the expert-technician (the expert organization) who was not carrying out primary expertize, on the same questions and the bases.
Additional expertize is carried out by the expert-technician (the expert organization) in the statement of the insurer (victim) for research of additional questions or circumstances which were not considered in primary examination or repeated examination.
5. When conducting examination the expert-technician (the expert organization) has the right: request information necessary for conducting examination from the insurer (victim); receive from the insurer (injured) explanation and the additional data necessary for examination implementation; recruit in conducting examination of other experts-technicians (the expert organizations) and specialists.
6. When conducting examination the expert-technician (the expert organization) shall (shall): report to the insurer and the victim about impossibility of the participation in conducting examination in case of the circumstances interfering conducting examination; ensure safety of the documents and objects of research received from the insurer (victim) and the third parties during conducting examination; not disclose the confidential information obtained during conducting examination and results of examination, except as specified, stipulated by the legislation the Russian Federation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.