of August 1, 2014 No. 874
About approval of the State program of industrial and innovative development of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2015-2019 and about entering of amendment into the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 19, 2010 No. 957 "About approval of the List of state programs"
(In edition of Presidential decrees of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 06.09.2016 No. 315, 05.05.2018 No. 681)
1. Approve the State program of industrial and innovative development of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2015-2019 (further - the Program).
2. To the government of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) to develop and approve the Actions plan of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan on program implementation in a month;
To represent 2) to Administration of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan results of monitoring and assessment of the Program in the terms and procedure established by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 4, 2010 No. 931 "About some questions of further functioning of System of state planning in the Republic of Kazakhstan".
3. To the central and local executive bodies, and also state bodies, directly subordinate and accountable to the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan to take measures for program implementation.
5. To impose control of execution of this Decree on Administration of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 1, 2014 No. 874
1. Passport of the Program
3. Analysis of the current situation
4. Purposes, tasks, target indicators and indicators of results of program implementation
5. Main directions, ways of achievement of effective objectives of the Program and adequate measures
6. Necessary resources
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.