of September 10, 2003
The ministers who are responsible for transport and communication activities of the State Parties of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (daleeshos): The Republic of Kazakhstan, People's Republic of China, the Kyrgyz Republic, the Russian Federation, the Republic of Tajikistan and the Republic of Uzbekistan, according to "The declaration on creation of SCO" of June 15, 2001, the Memorandum between the Governments of the State Parties of SCO of main objectives and the directions of regional economic cooperation and start of process on creating favorable conditions in the field of trade and investment of September 14, 2001, the Charter of SCO of June 7, 2002,
for the purpose of realization of main objectives of regional economic cooperation between the State Parties and creations of more favorable conditions for implementation of transportations of goods and passengers, including en route,
being guided by the principles of equality, mutual advantage and mutual understanding,
having considered the following agenda:
1. About the course of accomplishment of the Protocol of the First meeting of Ministers of Transport of state members of SCO of November 20, 2002 to Bishkek.
1.1. About results of studying of possibility of development of multilateral agreements in the field of transport based on the decision of the First meeting of Ministers of Transport.
2. About accession to the European Agreement on the most important lines of combined transports (SLKP).
3. About development of highways as a part of the international road route of E-40 (border of Ukraine - Volgograd - Astrakhanyatyrau - Beyneu - Tashkent - Bishkek - Almaty - border of People's Republic of China, the check point Horgos).
4. About development of highways as a part of route Tashkentandizhan - Osh - Sarytash - Irkeshtam - Kashgar.
5. About cooperation in the field of aviation search and rescue
1. Continue studying at the level of experts of need of development of multilateral agreements about automobile communication.
2. Suggest state members of SCO to consider the possibility of accession to the European Agreement on the most important lines of combined transports.
3. Study transport and operational condition of highways as a part of the international road route of E-40 (border of Ukraine - Volgograd - Astrakhan - Atyrau - Beyneu - Tashkent - Bishkekalmata - border of People's Republic of China, the check point Horgos) and to prepare offers on their development. Further - other transport routes of state members of SCO.
4. Enhance development of highways as a part of route Tashkent - Andijan - Osh - Sarytash - Irkeshtam - Kashgar.
5. Prepare the corresponding bilateral agreements in the field of aviation search and rescue.
It is made on September "10", 2003 to St. Petersburg in six copies, in the Russian and Chinese languages, and both texts are equally authoritative.
REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN
NAGMANOV Kazhmurat Ibrayevich is the Minister of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan
PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA
To HOU SITSZA - the Deputy minister of communications of People's Republic of China
AZHIKEEV Ayzat Toktorbekovich is the Deputy minister of transport and communications of the Kyrgyz Republic
FRANK Sergey Ottovich is the Minister of Transport of the Russian Federation
REPUBLIC OF TAJIKISTAN
SALIMOV Abduzhalol Salimovich is the Minister of Transport and Road Facilities of the Republic of Tajikistan
REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN
ABDUVALIYEV Abdurrahman Abdulkhayevich is the Chief of the agency of road and river transport of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.