of September 2, 2003 No. 890
About establishment of base rates of payment for the parcels of land
According to the Land code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 20, 2003 the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1) base rates of payment for the parcels of land of agricultural purpose by their provision in private property according to appendix 2;
1-1) payments for establishment of the private servitude on the parcels of land which are in state-owned property and are not provided in land use in the amount of fifty percent from the size of the land tax;
2) base rate of payment for the parcels of land in case of delivery by the state or the state land users in lease in the amount of the land tax estimated on the parcel of land according to the tax legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
At the same time the amount of the annual rent for the parcel of land is established within 100-120% of base rate of payment for the parcel of land when leasing.
3) the amount of payment for sale of the right of lease of the parcels of land percentage of the cadastral (estimative) cost of the parcel of land on terms:
up to 10 years inclusive - 2% for every year;
from 11 to 30 years - 20% plus 1,5 of % for every year over 10 years;
from 31 to 49 years - 50% plus 1% for every year over 30 years.
2. Recommend the above-stated sizes of base rates of payment for the parcels of land and payments for sale of the right of lease for application for assessment of lands in case of pledge of the parcels of land or the rights of land use, and also in cases of their transfer as fee to authorized funds of economic partnerships or as share in production cooperatives for cost determination of land share in case of allocation of the owner (land user) from common ownership for the parcel of land (general equity land use), for value assessment of the parcels of land or the right of land use in case of their inclusion in assets of business entities and in other cases when the cost of the parcel of land or right of land use cannot be determined by the agreement of the parties.
3. To the central authorized body on management of land resources as required to make in the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan offers on change of base rates of payment for the parcels of land of agricultural purpose by their provision in private property based on data of the state statistics on the general rate of inflation and results of market monitoring of the earth.
3-1. To local state bodies of areas, cities of republican value, the capital depending on local conditions and features to approve base rates for the parcels of land, except for lands of agricultural purpose, by their provision in private property in the regional centers, the cities of republican value, the capital, the cities of regional and district value, settlements and rural settlements.
4. Recognize invalid:
1) the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 8, 1996 N 576 "About approval of rates of payment for the land sold in private property or provided in land use by the state" (SAPP of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 1996, N 20, the Art. 174);
2) the subitem 1) Item 9 of the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 13, 1998 N 763 "Questions of support of certain domestic manufacturers" (SAPP of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 1998, N 28, the Art. 236);
3) the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 12, 1999 N 566 "About modification of the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 8, 1996 N 576" (SAPP of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 1999, N 18, the Art. 194).
5. This resolution becomes effective from the date of signing and is subject to publication.
Republic of Kazakhstan D. Akhmetov
It is excluded according to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 10.10.2011 No. 1154
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.