of July 9, 2004 No. 588-II
About power industry
This Law governs the public relations arising in production process, transfer and consumption of electrical and heat energy.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) emergency reservation - the minimum expense of electrical energy (the minimum power consumption) of the consumer's objects with completely stopped engineering procedure providing their condition, and also functioning of current collectors of systems of emergency and security lighting, the security and fire alarm, pumps of fire extinguishing, vodootliv, safe for life, human health and the environment, chilling of the capital processing equipment, communication and emergency ventilation;
2) emergency violation - the inadmissible variations of technology parameters of work of electroinstallation or its elements which caused their conclusion from work or damage during operation;
2-1) passport of readiness - annually issued document confirming readiness of the power making and power transferring organizations to work during the autumn and winter period;
2-2) single purchaser - the legal entity determined by authorized body, performing centralized purchase of service in maintenance of readiness of electric power and centralized rendering service in ensuring readiness of electric power for execution of loading according to the procedure, provided by this Law;
2-3) generating installation - the device developing electrical energy;
2-4) dispatching technology management - the process performed by the dispatcher and intended for the solution of tasks of control and management of the modes of functioning of power networks by means of the automated systems of dispatching and technology management, and also acceptance and processing of messages from physical persons and legal entities on premises of origin or emergence of the technology violations requiring taking measures of reaction and elimination of refusals and damages;
3) No. 25-V ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 04.07.2012 (became effective since January 1, 2019);
4) No. 25-V ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 04.07.2012 (became effective since January 1, 2019);
5) system accident - the emergency violation of working hours of power generation facilities which led to loss of stability of single electric utility system of the Republic of Kazakhstan and separation it on part;
6) system services - the services rendered by the system operator to subjects of the wholesale market of electrical energy on transfer of electrical energy, technical scheduling, regulation and reservation of capacity, the organization of balancing of production consumption of electrical energy;
7) the system operator - the national company exercising centralized supervisory control, ensuring parallel work with power supply systems of other states, maintenance of balance in power supply system, rendering system services and acquisition of support services at subjects of the wholesale market of electrical energy and also transfer of electrical energy on national power grid, its maintenance and maintenance in operational readiness;
8) the conservation zone of thermal networks - the parcels of land which are taken away for the purpose of ensuring safety of thermal networks, creation of normal service conditions, prevention of their damages, and also accidents among the population which appeared in the conservation zone of these networks;
8-1) system of heat supply - the complex consisting from the heatmaking, heat-transmitting and heatconsuming installations;
9) transfer of heat energy - the transportation service of heat energy and (or) the heat carrier on thermal networks rendered by the power transferring organizations according to the signed agreements;
10) the retail market of heat energy - system of relations of participants of production, transfer of heat energy for implementation of heat supply of consumers on the basis of agreements;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.