of May 16, 2014 No. 202-V ZRK
About permissions and notifications
This Law governs the public relations connected with introduction and realization of allowing or notifying procedure by the subjects of private entrepreneurship and other persons provided by this Law, separate types of activity or actions.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) The Government for Citizens State corporation (further - the State corporation) - the legal entity created according to the decision of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan for rendering the state services, services in issue of specifications on connection to networks of subjects of natural monopolies and services of subjects of the quasi-public sector according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the organization of work on reception of applications on rendering the state services, services in issue of specifications on the connection to networks of subjects of natural monopolies, services of subjects of the quasi-public sector and issue of their results to uslugopoluchatel by the principle of "one window", and also ensuring rendering the state services electronically performing state registration of the rights to real estate in the place of its stay;
1-1) authorized bodies in the field of informatization - the central executive body performing management and cross-industry coordination in the field of informatization and "the electronic government";
2) qualification requirements - set of the quantitative and high-quality standard rates and indicators characterizing capability of the applicant and licensee to be engaged in the separate licensed type of activity and (or) subspecies of the licensed type of activity, shown as when licensing and (or) appendices to the license, and throughout the entire period of time of its reality;
3) the body authorized on issue of permission of the second category - state body or the official to whose competence according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan functions on implementation of the allowing procedure are referred;
4) the owner of permission of the second category - the physical person or legal entity having the valid permission of the second category;
5) the licensed type of activity - type of activity (certain action (transaction, insurance classes), for occupation by which receipt of the license according to this Law is required;
6) the license - the permission of the first category issued by the licensor to physical person or legal entity on implementation of the licensed type of activity or subspecies of the licensed type of activity connected with the high level of danger;
7) the licensor - the state body performing licensing according to this Law;
8) the licensee - the physical person or legal entity having the license;
9) subspecies of the licensed type of activity - specification of the corresponding licensed type of activity within one license;
10) licensing - complex of the actions connected with issue and renewal of the license and (or) appendices to the license and the duplicate of the license and (or) appendices to the license, implementation of allowing control, suspension, renewal and cancellation of the license and (or) appendices to the license;
11) alienability of the license - possibility of renewal of the license for other physical person or legal entity without holding procedures of check of compliance to its qualification requirements;
12) the valid permission - issued, extended or the renewed permission which is not suspended or is not stopped according to this Law;
13) the applicant - physical person or legal entity, branch or representation of the legal entity, the licensee, the owner of permission of the second category who addressed to the relevant allowing organ for passing of licensing or the allowing procedure or who directed the notification;
14) regulatory state agencies - the state bodies responsible for regulation of business activity in the specific sphere in which it is entered or the allowing or notifying procedure is planned to introduction;
15) permission - confirmation of the right of physical person or legal entity to the implementation of activities or actions (transactions) performed by allowing bodies by means of licensing or the allowing procedure;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.