of December 19, 2002 No. 160
About development of the unified system concept of the analysis and risk management in Customs Services of state members of EurAsEC
Council of heads of Customs Services under Integration Committee of EurAsEC, having heard information on development of the unified system concept of the analysis and risk management in Customs Services of state members of EurAsEC,
1. Consider works on the analysis and risk management the urgent and perspective direction of enhancement of activities of Customs Services of state members of EurAsEC.
2. For the purpose of implementation of the analysis and risk management in practice of work of Customs Services of state members of EurAsEC, ensuring single approach and coordination of efforts of state members of EurAsEC in the field to develop the Concept of the analysis and risk management of Customs Services of state members of EurAsEC (further - the Concept).
3. For development of the Concept to create working group. The head of working group to appoint the deputy chief of Head department of the organization of customs control of the State Customs Committee of Russia P. A. Baklakov.
4. To Customs Services of state members of EurAsEC to provide to the head of working group P. A. Baklakov of the candidate for the representatives to working group in a month.
5. To working group (P. A. Baklakov) to prepare and submit the draft of the Concept for consideration by SRTS of state members of EurAsEC in III quarter 2003.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.