of August 17, 2001 No. 344
About procedure and the amount of payment of grants to students of higher educational institutions
For the purpose of stimulation of students in mastering profound professional knowledge and increase in progress, creation of necessary conditions for further improvement of quality of training of specialists, enhancement of system of appointment and payment of grants in the higher educational institutions Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Enter since September 1, 2001 providing all students with grants (except foreign students) the higher educational institutions studying at day form according to state grants and at paid and contractual basis.
It is obligatory for the ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education, Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, other ministries and departments having higher educational institutions to include in the sizes of cost of paid and contractual form of education of the amount of monthly paid grant.
At the same time the amount of monthly paid grant included in the training cost size on paid and contractual basis for academic year. is not subject to recalculation and return irrespective of rating indicators of progress of students.
2. Establish since September 1, 2001 for students of higher educational institutions the basic sizes of grants according to appendix, with introduction to them the differentiated coefficients depending on progress of the students having:
the maximum points according to rating (86-100 points) - 1,0;
high points according to rating (71-85 points) - 0,75;
GPAs according to rating (55-70 points) - 0,5
Keep the operating procedure for appointment and payment of grants to students - to scholars of the State grant of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the State grants of Beruni, Ibn Sino, Navoiy and Ulugbek.
3. To the ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education together with the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan in week time to develop and approve in accordance with the established procedure:
the new sizes of training cost in 2001/2002 academic year for students of higher educational institutions;
the instruction about procedure for appointment and payment of grants in educational institutions.
4. Extend operation of this resolution to pupils of the educational institutions specified in paragraph four of Item 2 of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of June 12, 2001 N 253 "About measures for enhancement of structure of secondary vocational, professional education", having kept at the same time earlier operating ratio of the sizes of grant of pupils and students.
5. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested ministries and departments to make corresponding changes to expense budgets of the relevant educational institutions for 2001.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on deputy prime ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan Azimov R. S. and Karamatov H. S.
Chairman Kabineta of the Minister
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 17, 2001 No. 344
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.