of April 18, 2013 No. 120-OD
About approval of temporary decreasing coefficient to rate for regulated services of the high-level railway system in transit passengers
1. Approve temporary decreasing coefficient to rate for regulated services of the high-level railway system in transit of passengers by railway transport along socially important route for Maral-Nur limited liability partnership according to appendix 1 to this order on condition of lack of debts to the operator of the high-level railway system or on condition of its repayment according to the repayment schedule.
3. Quarterly to represent to Maral-Nur limited liability partnership to Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on regulation of natural monopolies information according to appendix 2 to this order.
4. To department of administrative work of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on regulation of natural monopolies (Bazarbayev S. P.) to bring this order to the attention of Department on regulation in the field of rail transport, civil aviation and ports of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for regulation of natural monopolies and not later than ten days before Date of Introduction in action of Item 1 of this order to inform the Ministry of transport and communication of the Republic of Kazakhstan and joint-stock company "The Kazakhstan Temir Zhola national company.
5. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-chairman of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on regulation of natural monopolies Duysebayev A. Zh.
6. This order becomes effective from the moment of acceptance, except for Item 1 of this order which becomes effective after ten calendar days from the date of adoption of this order and is effective till December 31, 2013.
to the Order of the Chairman of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on regulation of natural monopolies of April 18, 2013 No. 120-OD
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.