It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
May 21, 2013
of April 25, 2013 No. 769
About approval of Professional requirements to chief accountants of professional participants of the security market
According to Item 28 parts two of Article 7 and Item 13 of article 8 of the Law of Ukraine "About state regulation of the security market in Ukraine" and for the purpose of enhancement of the organization of training of specialists for the stock market of Ukraine the National commission on securities and the stock market RESHILA:
1. Approve Professional requirements to chief accountants of professional participants of the security market which are attached.
2. To heads of professional participants of the stock market till January 01, 2014 to bring job descriptions of chief accountants into accord with the specified Professional requirements.
3. Since January 01, 2014 person who holds position of the chief accountant shall meet the requirements approved by this decision.
6. To provide to department of the analysis, strategy and development of the legislation (M. Libanov) submission of this decision on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
7. To provide to management of information technologies, external and internal communications (A. Zaik) publication of this decision according to the legislation.
8. Control over the implementation of this decision to assign to the member of the National commission on securities and the stock market O. Brain.
Approved by the Decision of the National commission on securities and the stock market of Ukraine of April 25, 2013 No. 769
1. Professional requirements are determined by the education level, qualifications, experience, the specialization sufficient for complete and high-quality performance of works in position.
2. These Professional requirements extend to persons who hold position of the chief accountant of professional participants of the stock market (except banks).
If in the professional participant of the stock market there is no position of the chief accountant, the specified requirements are applied to person who fulfills duties on conducting financial accounting in the professional participant of the stock market.
3. According to requirements of the legislation of Ukraine, including these Professional requirements, the professional participant of the stock market develops and approves job descriptions for chief accountants in whom determines tasks, functions, the rights and obligations, responsibility of persons who hold the specified position.
4. The chief accountant of the professional participant of the stock market shall meet such professional requirements:
have complete higher education (the specialist, the master);
have the document on advanced training by preparation according to the standard program of the professional training of accountants of professional participants of the stock market approved by the decision of the National commission on securities and the stock market, and certification according to the procedure, the determined Regulations on procedure for training and certification of specialists in the questions of the stock market approved by the order of State commission on securities and the stock market of September 24, 1996 No. 215, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on October 08, 1996 for No. 584/1609 (with changes). In case of lack of such document in three-months time after acceptance for work to position of the chief accountant to undergo advanced training. Undergo this advanced training at least once for three years;
not have the outstanding or not removed criminal record for property offenses, in the sphere of economic and office activity, and also not be deprived of the right to hold certain positions and to be engaged in certain activities;
have years of service of labor activity as the accountant or the chief accountant at least two years in financial institution or at least five years in any other organization.
Director of the department of the analysis, strategy and development of the legislation
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.