of September 22, 1995 No. 216
About approval of the Regulations on procedure and conditions of assignment of ranks of the veteran of war, the veteran of armed forces and veteran of work and samples, sketches and descriptions of the corresponding certificates
According to article 7 of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About veterans" the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides:
2. Approve samples, sketches and descriptions of certificates of the veteran of war, the veteran of armed forces and the veteran of work (appendix 2).
3. Charge to the Ministry of Press and Information of the Azerbaijan Republic to provide printing of certificates of veterans of war, armed forces and work based on orders and at the expense of means of the bodies performing their issue.
First Deputy Prime Minister
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of September 22, 1995 No. 216
This Provision regulates procedure and conditions of assignment of ranks "Veteran of War", "Veteran of Armed Forces" and "Veteran of Work" and the corresponding certificates (the sample of the certificate affirms the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic) on the basis of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About veterans".
The rank of the veteran of war is given in the following procedure:
* To persons who were involved in combat operations for defense of the Homeland in the years of World War II in the battling army (the battling fleet) as a part of guerrilla connections, in secret activities, - based on certificates of the disabled veteran or participant of war, personal records, military IDs, references of archival bodies;
* To persons who were involved in territorial wars and the military conflicts in the territories of other countries as a part of military connections and as specialists and advisers of Armed Forces, Committee for State Security, Ministry of Internal Affairs of the former USSR - based on supporting documents;
* To the workers of special connections, in the years of World War II performing tasks for the benefit of army and the fleet in the back of the battling front or within operational zones of the battling fleet - based on references of the relevant archival organs;
* To persons, during World War II working at the companies, in organizations and the organizations of besieged Leningrad and the awarded medal "For Defense of Leningrad", the breastplate "The resident of besieged Leningrad", - based on certificates of rewarding with medal and the breastplate;
* To persons which from January 1, 1994 to December 31, 1951 were taking part in armed struggle with gangs in the territory of Ukraine, Belarus, the Baltic republics - based on certificates of the disabled veteran or participant of war, military IDs, references of archival bodies;
* To the persons who are constantly living in the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic, in the years of World War II taking part in structure of national armies, guerrilla ceremonies in the combat operations performed against fascist Germany, her allies and imperialistic Japan in the territory of foreign states - based on certificates of the disabled veteran or participant of war, references of archival bodies;
* The serviceman who in 1941-1945 was in the military service in the former Soviet army (fleet), law-enforcement bodies and state security, the State Border Service, but who was not involved in combat operations - based on archival references;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.