of August 1, 2003 No. 28
About sport for children and young people
(In edition of the Laws of the Republic of Tajikistan of 26.03.2009 No. 502, 22.07.2013 No. 1005)
This Law determines organizational, legal, financial basis and state policy in the sphere of sport for children and young people.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
physical training of children and young men - the process of education and training for the benefit of training of the person for service to society, the state, fruitful activities, preserving and training of new generations for the purpose of ensuring health of younger generation, continuous improvement of moral, intellectual, esthetic education of the personality performed according to regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan.
system of physical training - set of educational and training process according to programs and the state educational standards of various level and orientation, network of the implementing organizations, irrespective of their forms of business;
- sport for children and young people - the component of physical culture which historically developed as competitive activities and special practice of training of young athletes for sports competitions;
- educational and training process - the educational and training classes given for the purpose of training and increase in sports skill of athletes and their preparation for performance at sports competitions;
- the young athlete - the person aged up to 18 years who is systematically playing sports and participating in sports competitions;
- educational institutions of additional sports education - children's and youth sports schools, special schools of the Olympic reserve for children and young people, sports clubs for children and young people, clubs of physical culture and sports clubs in the residence, clubs of physical culture and sports clubs for disabled people, sports grounds for children, improving organizations, schools of the highest sports skill, the centers of the Olympic preparation;
- organizations of additional sports education - preschool institutions, children's and youth sports schools, specialized Children's and Youth Sports Schools of Olympic Reserve, schools of the highest sports skill, the centers of the Olympic preparation;
- public sports associations - sports clubs, collectives of physical culture, sports and tourist and sports sections.
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan in the field of sport for children and young people is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and consists of this Law, other normative legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also the international legal acts recognized by the Republic of Tajikistan.
The system of physical training and sport provides the organization and competitions and other sporting events for children and young people in educational institutions, educational institutions of additional education, at the place of residence, and also participation of children and teenagers in the championships and the international sports competitions;
In system of physical training children's and youth sports schools, nurseries and junior sports clubs, schools of the highest sports skill, educational institutions for training of specialists of physical culture and sport, research establishments, sports medical institutions, design offices, the companies for production of the sports equipment and sportswear, sports constructions, public sports associations, other organizations and organizations which set as the purpose physical training of children and young men can be created.
The system of physical training includes obligatory teaching physical culture in preschool, educational institutions of average of general, initial professional, average professional and higher education, necessary for acquisition of the skills strengthening health, increasing physical development and also for enhancement and increase in sports level of children and young men.
Children with physical defects or the certain physical difficulties testing for one reason or another, are involved in special training in educational or special facilities for disabled people.
Organizations of sport for children and young people can be state and non-state.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.