of November 21, 2012 No. 1116
About approval of the Standard regulations on the center of the emergency medical care and medicine of catastrophic crashes
According to part three of article 7 of the Law of Ukraine "About the emergency medical care" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve Standard regulations on the center of the emergency medical care and medicine of catastrophic crashes which is applied.
2. Declare invalid the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of February 8, 2012 No. 84 "About approval of the Approximate regulations on the Center of the emergency medical care and medicine of catastrophic crashes" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2012, No. 12, the Art. 452).
3. This resolution becomes effective since January 1, 2013.
Prime Minister of Ukraine N. Azarov
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 21, 2012 No. 1116
1. The center of the emergency medical care and medicine of catastrophic crashes (further - the center) - institution of health care which provides in the territory of the corresponding administrative and territorial unit (The Autonomous Republic of Crimea, area, Kiev and Sevastopol) the organization and provision of the emergency medical care to patients and victims who are in medical emergency (dalshepatsiyenta and victims), in daily conditions, the special period and during mitigation of consequences of emergency situation.
2. The center in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the President of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, orders MZ, other regulatory legal acts and the charter drafted based on this Standard provision.
3. The center is legal entity, has separate balance, the corresponding accounts in territorial authorities of Treasury, seal and the form with the name. On the form of business the center can be the unitary municipal enterprise or territorial medical consolidation which part the legal entities and divisions which do not have the status of the legal entity are.
4. The main tasks of the Center are:
1) providing organization and provision:
the emergency medical care in the territory of the corresponding administrative and territorial unit to patients and victims in daily conditions, the special period and during mitigation of consequences of emergency situation;
consulting medical care with departure into place;
accomplishment of the standard rate of arrival of crews of the emergency (fast) medical care (further - crews) to the place of event;
medical and sanitary providing during mass actions and actions with participation of persons concerning whom the state protection is performed;
interactions with rescue services and divisions of the ministries and other executive bodies, authorities of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, local government bodies during emergence of emergency situation and liquidation of its consequences;
3) organization and implementation:
transportations of patients and victims who need medical maintenance, and also medical evacuation of victims during mitigation of consequences of emergency situation;
the organizational and methodical help to the Ministry of Health of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, structural divisions concerning health care, the regional, Kiev and Sevastopol city state administrations during plan development of medical and sanitary providing the population in case of origin or threat of emergence of emergency situation;
information and analytical providing Ministerial information and analytical system concerning emergency situations;
control of timeliness, completeness and quality of provision of the emergency medical care by crews.
5. According to the tasks assigned to it the center:
acceptance from the population of the challenges concerning provision of the emergency medical care sent by means of all means of communication;
provision of the emergency medical care according to the protocols and standards approved by MZ;
- receptions (departments of the emergency (urgent) medical care) of multi-profile hospitals for the purpose of providing continuity and the sequence of provision of the emergency medical care with crews and institutions of health care;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.